Author Topic: superior technology from the master race  (Read 1304 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:02:46 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: superior technology from the master race
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:06:57 AM »
I thought this would be a Black History Month thread.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »
I didn't click the link but I think it's common knowledge that lots of Nazis were smuggled to the USA. They ran rocketry programs, developed more weapons, and ran the notorious MK ULTRA program.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 04:03:46 PM »
I didn't click the link but I think it's common knowledge that lots of Nazis were smuggled to the USA. They ran rocketry programs, developed more weapons, and ran the notorious MK ULTRA program.

What do you mean you didn't click on that link? Its the NY Post. Its a pseudo conservative news rag.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 04:18:03 PM »
Operation PAPERCLIP!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_paperclip

Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II. It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), and in the context of the burgeoning Cold War, one purpose of Operation Paperclip was to deny German scientific expertise and knowledge to the Soviet Union[1] and the United Kingdom,[2] as well as inhibiting post-war Germany from redeveloping its military research capabilities.
To circumvent President Truman's anti-Nazi order and the Allied Potsdam and Yalta agreements, the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once "bleached" of their Nazism, the scientists were granted security clearances by the U.S. government to work in the United States. Paperclip, the project's operational name, derived from the paperclips used to attach the scientists' new political personae to their "US Government Scientist" JIOA personnel files.[3]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 05:12:17 PM »

What do you mean you didn't click on that link? Its the NY Post. Its a pseudo conservative news rag.

I didn't have time to read the article right then.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
I know they had a Nazi help with the Space Program. Were they brought as prisoners of war to help the winners of the war or did they come because they chose to come?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »
I know they had a Nazi help with the Space Program. Were they brought as prisoners of war to help the winners of the war or did they come because they chose to come?

They were recruited by the American Intelligence service... These scientists never were 'prisoners' of anything...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 08:53:59 PM »
In MK-Ultra, American citizens were subject to mind control experiments by Nazi scientists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 10:10:29 PM »
The wiki page on MK Ultra contains no mention of Nazi scientists... The MK Ultra project is what may have created the 'Hippie Movement' of the 60s... Several prominent characters were 'experimented' on with LSD including Ken Kesey (Author of 'One flew over the Kookoos nest'), Robert Hunter (Co-author of several Grateful Dead songs with Jerry Garcia).

It appears one subject became famous as being the "unabomber" Ted Kazinski...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 10:11:19 PM »
Muman, do you know why it's called MK ultra instead of MC ultra? I do but I want you to find out. If you don't by tomorrow I'll tell you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 10:12:23 PM »
Muman, do you know why it's called MK ultra instead of MC ultra?

No I don't...

Project MKUltra is the code name of a U.S. government human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division. The CIA project was coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the Army's Chemical Corps.[1] The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973.[2] The program engaged in many illegal activities;[3][4][5] in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[3](p74)[6][7][8] MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.[9]

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.[10] The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement.[11] As the Supreme Court later noted, MKULTRA was:

Im sorry, the Wiki page does address operation paperclip and the nazi scientists:

Precursor experiments[edit]
In 1945 the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established and given direct responsibility for Operation Paperclip. The program recruited former Nazi scientists.[14] Some of the recruited scientists had studied torture and brainwashing[citation needed]. Several former Nazi scientists had been identified and prosecuted as war criminals during the Nuremberg Trials.[15]

Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip. These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947), and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950), which was renamed Project ARTICHOKE in 1951. Their purpose was to study mind control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 10:14:00 PM »
No I don't...

Control is an English word. Kontrolle is the German version of it. That's why it's called MK ultra and not MC ultra.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 10:27:04 PM »
It reminds me of people writing things with a K to emphasize it was evil like writing Kommunist. I forget exactly which words but there was a guy on the Kahane.org Forum writing against what he called the Israeli Wehrmacht (IDF) during the Expulsion From Gaza and he would use German spellings. This guy was not religious and was never in Israel but he was into calling the Secular Israeli Establishment Nazi words. I never met him but he actually went to the same university I did. He said he would only move to Israel when the Kahanist take over and would become religious in a Kahanist state because that would by the law but in the US he didn't care about anything Jewish. I was also from an intermarriage. It reminds me of people being in JDL because they liked the controversy but never had Kahanist ideology which is a religious ideology as stated by Rabbi Kahane in The Jewish Idea.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 10:33:38 PM »
It reminds me of people writing things with a K to emphasize it was evil like writing Kommunist. I forget exactly which words but there was a guy on the Kahane.org Forum writing against what he called the Israeli Wehrmacht (IDF) during the Expulsion From Gaza and he would use German spellings. This guy was not religious and was never in Israel but he was into calling the Secular Israeli Establishment Nazi words. I never met him but he actually went to the same university I did. He said he would only move to Israel when the Kahanist take over and would become religious in a Kahanist state because that would by the law but in the US he didn't care about anything Jewish. I was also from an intermarriage. It reminds me of people being in JDL because they liked the controversy but never had Kahanist ideology which is a religious ideology as stated by Rabbi Kahane in The Jewish Idea.

People in our government didn't think experimenting on US citizens was evil nor did they think using Nazi scientists to do it was evil.

Mind Kontrolle Ultra was called that because Nazis imported from Operation Paperclip were doing many of the harsher experiments.