Author Topic: Facebook page to support Scalett Johannson  (Read 1464 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Facebook page to support Scalett Johannson
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »
I just like soda stream.  And that's without adding all of the chemicals for flavor..just straight up seltzer.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 06:04:06 PM »
I just like soda stream.  And that's without adding all of the chemicals for flavor..just straight up seltzer.
so does my brother
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 06:51:18 PM »
I think that we all should support this page.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 07:16:20 PM »
Got it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 07:18:41 PM »
בס''ד

I disagree. I support the boycott of SodaStream because it is a left-wing company of self-hating Jewish anti-Semites who help the Arab Nazis and support the Arab Nazis.

Here's a prior post from our great Shlomo on this subject:

"Palestinian workers praise SodaStream"
http://www.haaretz.com/news/features/1.571948

"he receives an hour-and-a-half worth of breaks in a standard 12-hour shift, and that prayer times are not deducted from break allowances"

"Truth be told, the SodaStream workers and local Palestinians were downright peeved when asked about the efforts of solidarity activists and their own government to boycott SodaStream," wrote Mitnick, "That could cost the hundreds of Palestinians wage earners salaries that are significantly higher than what they would make at home."

"Speaking to the Forward from his office in the plant, Birnbaum claimed he maintains the facility in Mishor Adumim out of loyalty to some 500 Palestinians who are among the plant’s 1,300 employees."

“We will not throw our employees under the bus to promote anyone’s political agenda,” he said, adding that he “just can’t see how it would help the cause of the Palestinians if we fired them.”

“We already have factories under the control of the Chinese, the Germans, the Americans and many other countries,” he said. “So what’s the problem to have a factory in the Palestinian state-to-be?”

Birnbaum’s adviser, Maurice Silber, said that within the company, “everybody is against the occupation.” But it does not follow, he said, that because SodaStream operates in an occupied area, it violates human rights. Eventually, Silber said, SodaStream could become the “seed of the future Palestinian economy.”

"What Targeting SodaStream Reveals About the BDS Movement"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/abraham-h-foxman/what-targeting-sodastream_b_4697062.html

"We are building bridges between us and the Palestinian population, and we provide our Palestinian employees with respectable employment opportunities and an appropriate salary and benefits. We "even" purchase medical insurance for them from a private Israeli company, because I am not confident that the money we pay to the Palestinian Authority for such social benefits will actually be used for medical insurance. Our factory ... also has a small mosque."

Birnbaum posited that should a Palestinian state be established, SodaStream will remain in the West Bank and "pay its taxes to the new Palestinian state."

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 07:22:28 PM »
בס''ד

This evil company supports Israeli national suicide and supports the Muslim enemy.

Every dollar that goes to Arab workers hurts the Jewish people. Of the 1300 employees for this vile company, over 500 are Arabs from Judea and Samaria and hundreds more are Arabs who live in pre-1967 Israel. The vast majority of their employees are Arabs. This company is generously supporting hundreds of Arab families and boosting the local Arab economy.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:04 PM »
I don't support Soda Stream and certainly not the Obama groupie Scaret Johanson but at the same time there is the major issue of the attempt to put Israel under economic blockade which we must fight.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 05:53:15 PM »
Chaim, maybe you can discuss this on your opening on the next Ask JTF show.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 09:13:41 AM »
Good idea. This would make a great opener on this week's Ask JTF program.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »
Is Johannson even Jewish?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2014, 04:58:31 PM »
I should say I got my soda stream prior to knowing about their work force.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein