Author Topic: Interesting 2001 Movie on the Final Solution to the 'Jewish Problem'  (Read 657 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

This video appeared in my recommended list on YouTube.. It is a made-for-tv BBC movie about the 1942 Wannsee Conference where the primary agents of the Nazi regime plotted the annihilation of the entire European (and word wide) Jewish population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(2001_film)

Virtually all in attendance (save for two men) agreed that the gas chambers were the ideal way of dealing with the Jewish population. The only apparent question at the end of the meeting was what to do with the 'mixed breed' Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Interesting 2001 Movie on the Final Solution to the 'Jewish Problem'
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:04:59 AM »
I found another interesting WWII Holocaust related movie which I started to watch last night. I am almost 1/2 way through it now... I thought I might share it here with those who have 1 1/2 hours to watch a movie about the Mossads operation to capture Adolph Eichman, one of the chief architects of the Final Solution. Adolph Eichman's character appeared in the previous movie also...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Captured_Eichmann

The Man Who Captured Eichmann is an American 1996 television movie about the capture of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann by the Israeli secret service Mossad. The film aired on the TNT Network The film stars Robert Duvall, who produced the film, plus Jeffrey Tambor and Arliss Howard.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Interesting 2001 Movie on the Final Solution to the 'Jewish Problem'
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 03:36:46 AM »
Another movie, this time from 2007, about Adolph Eichmans trial...