Author Topic: The funniest shvartza joke in existence.  (Read 7571 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: The funniest shvartza joke in existence.
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »
Well since I never owned a slave, I owe blacks nothing.

However, I once owned a black dog we named it Foodstamps!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 06:48:56 PM »

The funny thing is that your dog probably worked harder to get its food than most schvartzas on welfare do!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
DownwithIslan, I've been listening to Chaim for years, and have heard it all.  He is simply out of touch on this subject.  Nowhere near 94% of blacks support Sharpton and Jackson anymore.  They haven't in years.  Even if they did, then it's that much more important to reach out to the other 6%.  Calling them schvartzas is not the way to do it.  It is not intellectually stimulating, it's not funny, and it makes us all look like ignorant racists.  My black friends go to church and their whole church prayed for the Jews who were being expelled from Gaza last year. 

I think a lot of you would be surprised if you actually made any black friends and listened to their political opinions.  I work in a corporate environment and many of the blacks I know are fairly conservative (given that they haven't been exposed to JTF yet).  I would be appalled to show them this board.  It's hard enough to share the show with them when Chaim names the three blacks in the country of whom he approves.

Notwithstanding your crack about my one post, I support JTF and try to spread the word at every opportunity.  Please don't make it any harder on us to attract and retain quality members. 

If anyone were making these kind of jokes about Jews, my black friends would not stand for it.  Keep bringing up isolated incidents from 15+ years ago, like Crown Heights, and you put yourself in the same category as those lunatics that can't let the USS Liberty incident rest.  Not that I'm making any comparisons; the point is that sometimes you have to let things go.

I'm not trying to start a huge argument, make enemies or post solely on these types of issues, but when we first started this board, I did not expect to see these types of posts. 

Danniecookie, thanks for the support.  I always enjoy your questions to Chaim.  However the "guilty until proven innocent" comment is backward.  The blacks in this country (and other countries) that are not Muslim are not our enemy.  Would you like someone who considered all Jews guilty of being liberals until proven otherwise? 

Bourne, you put forth a great arguement.  But believe me, I'm confident enough to be able to prove myself not liberal if I had to in wahtever society wants to assume all Jews are liberals.

But i'll tell you something..day in and day out, I don't snear at blacks or anyone else. I just stay vigilent when something doesn't look right..black white purple orange.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »

The funny thing is that your dog probably worked harder to get its food than most schvartzas on welfare do!

The dog's peeing and pooping habits would have been no worse than a shvatza's, either.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 08:47:05 PM »
Whatever some people never learn until they themselves are personally hurt by these evil beasts. Until then they just collaborate with the enemy.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 09:09:39 PM »
Whatever some people never learn until they themselves are personally hurt by these evil beasts. Until then they just collaborate with the enemy.
Once bitten - twice shy.
I think that is how the saying goes.
I'm with you - I'll maintain my level of distrust/distaste - because I've been bitten by the beast (so to speak).
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »

You prolly know zero black people. Collaborate with the enemy? Get a grip on reality you clown.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »

You prolly know zero black people. Collaborate with the enemy? Get a grip on reality you clown.

I'm sure you have the courage of your convictions, thunderbolt. So no doubt you'll walk through Harlem at 2AM to prove the rest of us wrong. After all, if the overwhelming majority of niggroes are all nice, law-abiding, non-jeolous folk as you say, you'll come to no harm.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 09:23:43 PM »
I think you are black, troll.  ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 10:20:51 PM »
Personally, I will not hesistate to note if my car doors are locked if a certain type of black person or any dirty looking person comes near my car....

And if that makes me a racist...at least I'll know I'll be alive till a 120, Gd willing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »
Of course the Nazis will come over and support JTF.  They love nothing more than to have Jews do their dirty work for them -- pitting Black against Jew, each group blaming the other for their place in society -- allowing them to substanciate their racist ideologies and theories by merely pointing a finger to the wicked Jew and the evil [censored] as the cause of all things bad.

newman

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2007, 04:52:01 PM »
Of course the Nazis will come over and support JTF.  They love nothing more than to have Jews do their dirty work for them -- pitting Black against Jew, each group blaming the other for their place in society -- allowing them to substanciate their racist ideologies and theories by merely pointing a finger to the wicked Jew and the evil schvartza as the cause of all things bad.

Sorry, but nobody has to do any 'pitting'. The vast majority of blacks are already against Jews.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2007, 05:17:55 PM »
Just become some race baiter says it 100 times, it doesn't make it so.  That's completely untrue.  The truth is that the vast majority of blacks don't differentiate between Jews and other whites.  It's only people who wish to divide us,  who have something to gain from creating the division,  attribute negative qualities to Jewish people and will identify those whites as jews.

It's hardly ever a black person spay painting a swastika on a synagogue, drawing antisemetic cartoons, or calling for the death of all jews.  It may work in the favor of StørmFrønt types to equate the occasional Dr.  Leonard Jefferies or Tony Martin to Adolf Hitler or Adolf Eichmann, but those comparisons are equally invalid. 

There has never been any mass movement among blacks to eradicate Jews.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 05:31:55 PM by Kananga »