Author Topic: A very weird Israeli.. Just for fun..  (Read 1348 times)

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
A very weird Israeli.. Just for fun..
« on: January 09, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »
I met an Israeli person. I used to talk to her and have fun, laugh and everything.. I didnt know she was Israeli though I don't care to know about other people countries.. When she knew I am from Lebanon, she stopped talking to me.. She stopped laughing and became very rude.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A very weird Israeli.. Just for fun..
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »
I know lots of people from Lebanon and they are all Christians.  Maybe she thought this person was a muslim.  Only a theory!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »
I can't comment specifically about this case. But in general I think if you know someone is an Israeli it is appropriate to let him know that you are Lebanese.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 02:39:44 AM »
How weird.
aka Someone Else

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 04:32:27 AM »
Being Israeli don't say much; If she was Arab or piss now type they do hate maronites for siding with Israel in 1982. On the other hand she coud be just prejudiced or rascist as not all Jews are perfect.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm