Author Topic: Russian Lawmaker: 'Jews Destroyed Russia'  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Russian Lawmaker: 'Jews Destroyed Russia'
« on: February 13, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
Russia Pro Israel? I think not.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/177443#.Uv1mA4X5ASk
A Russian Member of Parliament (MP) burst out in an anti-Semitic tirade last Thursday, attacking other Russian lawmakers as "Jews" responsible for the 1917 Communist revolution and the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Oleg Bolychev, an MP from the ruling United Russia party, called his opponents "Jews, mired in opposition," during a debate at the regional parliament in Kaliningrad, reports AFP.

"At the start of the 1990s foreign spies were infiltrated into our government who oversaw the destruction of our state," claimed Bolychev. "You destroyed our country in 1917 and you destroyed our country in 1991."

The Russian Jewish Congress said it was "indignant" over the anti-Semitic blaming of Jews for Russian failures, and called for an investigation.

Alexander Khinstein, a fellow United Russia MP, also spoke out against his party member, saying "it is incredible that a public figure can make such extremist statements."

Meanwhile Bolychev struck back, saying labels of extremism were "ravings and provocations." He also claimed his blaming of the Jews for "destroying Russia" was not anti-Semitic, saying "I was not talking about Jews but about the situation in the country. I was speaking about traitors who destroyed a great state twice."

According to Alexander Verkhovsky of the NGO Sova, which studies racism in Russia, "xenophobia is such in Russia that it now appears in the official discourse which was controlled up until now."

Russia has also embraced the enemies of the Jewish state, sealing a $1 billion energy deal with the Palestinian Authority (PA) in late January. During his visit to Russia during which the deal was signed, PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas called on Russia to play a greater role in peace talks between Israel and the PA.

In the past several weeks Russia has also inked a $2 billion arms deal with Egypt, with another big arms deal reportedly in the offing. Reports in a Kuwaiti newspaper last November indicated the deals are intended to give Egypt's military parity with the IDF.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Russian Lawmaker: 'Jews Destroyed Russia'
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »
I think Russians are destroying the West by sponsoring Islamic terrorism across the globe. If Russia would be destroyed, the whole world would be in better place fighting the muzzie cancer. Muzzies would no longer have a support from their Russian puppets.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »
I have seen this nonsense over and over again on youtube videos. They claim that the 'Jews' are responsible for killing 'Millions' of Russians and Germans, and this justifies the Final Solution of Hitler.

It is a gross misrepresentation of the truth. The 'Jews' are a small people who on occasion are 'communist' and on other occasion 'capitalist'. The 'Jews' did not kill any Russians and Germans, although particular Jews may have been involved.

Regardless of whether some Jews were involved with the communist regimes brutal policies, the truth is that Jews were killed by both the Nazi and Soviet regime and the 'Jews' were not responsible for either misdeed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 08:28:14 PM »
You cannot reason with ghouls.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 09:03:55 PM »
I guess they know Chaim brought down The Soviet Union when he was in The JDL.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 09:05:46 PM »
A Russian Member of Parliament (MP) burst out in an anti-Semitic tirade last Thursday, attacking other Russian lawmakers as "Jews" responsible for the 1917 Communist revolution and the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

If he didn't like the Communist Revolution, he should be happy about the fall of The Soviet Union.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 10:49:30 PM »
Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat (ys) with Soviet Hitler Leonid Brezhnev (ys), both of whom were fags

The cover reads: "HAIL PALESTINE-SOVIET FRIENDSHIP". I would also add "FAG LOVERS 4 LIFE".
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 10:58:51 PM »
Maybe he liked the Second Russian Revolution that established the USSR but not the first one that overthrew the Czar.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 08:22:15 AM »
In my opinion Russia is destroying itself.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 11:46:37 AM »
I can't speak for what led up to the communist revolution.  However, I can say that In the us, jews are largely responsible for affirmative action, civil rights and the election and re election of obama

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 12:28:25 PM »
I never knew Smirnoff was a Jew.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 12:36:29 PM »
I can't speak for what led up to the communist revolution.  However, I can say that In the us, jews are largely responsible for affirmative action, civil rights and the election and re election of obama

There are plenty of Christians responsible for his re-election.  The Jews alone are not in large enough numbers in this country to be primarily responsible for re-electing Obama.  Not sure what your reasons are for just singling out the Jews.  But You need to change your tune. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:05:11 PM by Aces High »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 07:01:39 PM »
I smell a WN sodomite.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 10:09:14 PM »
Saying that Russians are Nazis is very big insult. Without the sacrifice of 20 million Russians there would be no Jews at all and Americans would speak German language. But this is not what I want to talk about. Russia is the second largest arms dealer in the world after the USA. For them any country that is member of NATO is foe or any country that wants to join is mortal enemy. No intelligent human being would believe when they say "western partners". That phrase is big joke. Anyhow, the Russians will sell their outdated defense systems or weapons to any country not affiliated with American run NATO. They could care less if it is some Buddhist or Muslim country. Or they will do that just to irritate the west same as the west is stirring trouble in Ukraine now to send the message to them.
One of my friends told me once that when two big elephants (Russia and America) go against each other it is the best for  mice (Serbia, Israel) to run and watch from the sidelines.  8)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:44:27 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 10:37:45 PM »
I was thinking about whole situation here and I can bet that this man used word "Jude" which in Serbian (and probably Russian) can mean two things-FIRST TRAITORS, second used very rarely by uneducated population THE JEWS.

JUDA IS ONE PERSON, JUDE GROUP OF PEOPLE OR GROUP OF TRAITORS.

What he said I am now 100% to opposition is "YOU JUDE/TRAITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR DISTRUCTION IN 1917 AND 1991".

Of course that political opponents will jump on this like a hot cake. Otherwise who can explain what he really says in non-Slavic speaking media.

иудей, i was able to find this word in Russian, Juda in Serbian, usually used in context of TRAITOR
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 10:42:16 PM »

So what about the non-Jewish American white liberals?  I sense from your posts that you're giving them a free pass, and I have to wonder why.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 11:12:49 PM »
 Juda- is said against someone to mean a traitor, but it comes from the jesus story with one of his disciples. Either his name was really Juda (or Yehuda) or the writers of the gospols made it up in order to reference Jews- Yehudim. But of-course in Russian and those types of languages (connected to it) they used it to both mean traitor or Jew (implying traitor, etc.)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »
Saying that Russians are Nazis is very big insult. Without the sacrifice of 20 million Russians there would be no Jews at all and Americans would speak German language. But this is not what I want to talk about. Russia is the second largest arms dealer in the world after the USA. For them any country that is member of NATO is foe or any country that wants to join is mortal enemy. No intelligent human being would believe when they say "western partners". That phrase is big joke. Anyhow, the Russians will sell their outdated defense systems or weapons to any country not affiliated with American run NATO. They could care less if it is some Buddhist or Muslim country. Or they will do that just to irritate the west same as the west is stirring trouble in Ukraine now to send the message to them.
One of my friends told me once that when two big elephants (Russia and America) go against each other it is the best for  mice (Serbia, Israel) to run and watch from the sidelines.)
EXCEPT that Israel is in mortal danger from a nuclear holocaust, I can't believe how dumbfounded you are on this dangerous issue.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 07:44:38 AM »
Also if you're a Jew hater you're also a Nazi. Russians are the biggest Jew haters in the world! Russians = Nazis
Rabbi Meir Kahane