Author Topic: Denmark outlaws kosher slaughter of animals  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Denmark outlaws kosher slaughter of animals
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 02:50:52 AM »
And yet, it's okay to massacre a baby giraffe in cold blood and to feed its remains to lions in front of children. What a hypocrite nation!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 03:03:39 AM »
That is what I am talking about Smash Islam...

Countries which claim to be 'so ethical' are often the most unethical nations on the planet.

I just read that they approved 'child euthanasia' in one of those countries. And Mr. Meotti recently wrote an editorial for IsraelNationalNews where he pointed out that the Nazi bastard Himmler was one of the most ethical men, who were concerned about the animals welfare. He could slaughter little Jewish babies, and yet he was so concerned about preserving nature.

When it comes down to it I am of the belief that only through the Torah can we learn what is moral and what is not.

And I have seen much criticism claiming that the Torah is not moral at times (for instance the entire Akeida story is distorted) and claim that it is a source of violence. But those complaints come from people who have not spent the time to learn, and attempt to understand that Hashem is the source of everything, both good and bad. The Torah attempts to teach us that we must all get along in order for peace to exist, and that by keeping the commandments of the Torah, both the commands which involve interpersonal issues and those which involve man and G-d, we are able to bring peace.

It is sad that so many countries have reverted to outlawing Jewish rituals in order to squash our faith. I do hope any Jews who live in Denmark are seriously considering leaving that hell-hole. I don't care how 'sophisticated' and 'moral' Denmark is supposed to be, Shechita is considered by many to be a humane method of slaughter.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/222240/jewish/What-is-Shechita.htm

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 06:26:37 AM »
Answer me this Muman, if USA outlaws all Kosher food will you go to Israel?
I am in favor of these Laws, I'm in favor of it in Poland, Russia, Iran, USA etc.
I'm in favor of all the nations to ban Jewish Law in there countries.
If and when it finally happens (can't be a moment too soon) it will force The Jewish People to live in Israel.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 06:59:33 AM »
Quote:
I am in favor of these Laws, I'm in favor of it in Poland, Russia, Iran, USA etc.
If and when it finally happens (can't be a moment too soon) it will force The Jewish People to live in Israel.
You assume Irish Zionist that if there is a ban on kosher food that will force the Jewish People to live in Israel. Unfortunately not necessarily a correct assumption.
Assumption 2, if kosher food is banned outside Israel, you assume the Hellenists in Israel won't gain strength from this to put kosher food bans also inside Israel.
Assumption 3, you are assuming that a Kosher food ban will have no spiritual effect on the Gentiles.
However, when the Gentiles are banning Kosher food they are basically making a statement that they have no respect for the Bible and Judaism. Ideally we would like the whole world to believe the Bible is true, even if we don't demand they perform the 613 commandments of the Torah.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »
You assume Irish Zionist that if there is a ban on kosher food that will force the Jewish People to live in Israel. Unfortunately not necessarily a correct assumption.
How do you know this? I ask you this, would you go to Israel (assuming you're not in Israel currently)

Assumption 2, if kosher food is banned outside Israel, you assume the Hellenists in Israel won't gain strength from this to put kosher food bans also inside Israel.
Well you're not going to fix the problem by not living in Israel now are you.

However, when the Gentiles are banning Kosher food they are basically making a statement that they have no respect for the Bible and Judaism.
What do you expect???
The Jews went through a holocaust and many pogroms, they were giving back their homeland and yet they choose to stay and live in the nations that oppressed them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 08:11:56 AM »
I don't want any loyal American citizen to feel as if they have to move to another country, especially when the USA is getting flooded with people who really shouldn't be here.  We need to keep as many good people as we can. If someone wants to leave then of course they should go though.

Another concern if this kind of law happened in the USA is that regardless of whether or not it benefited the Jewish people ultimately (by encouraging aliyah, for example), it would be intended as an anti-Semitic action. Therefore it would bring even more judgment down upon the USA from God.

I don't want that law passed in the USA for those reasons.

It's stupid that Denmark thought that was a good idea. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 08:19:25 AM »
I don't want any loyal American citizen to feel as if they have to move to another country, especially when the USA is getting flooded with people who really shouldn't be here.  We need to keep as many good people as we can. If someone wants to leave then of course they should go though.

Another concern if this kind of law happened in the USA is that regardless of whether or not it benefited the Jewish people ultimately (by encouraging aliyah, for example), it would be intended as an anti-Semitic action. Therefore it would bring even more judgment down upon the USA from God.

I don't want that law passed in the USA for those reasons.

It's stupid that Denmark thought that was a good idea.
Let me be clear, I support these Laws out of love for The Jewish People, the nations are anti Semites and are only doing this out of Jew hatred. Either way these Laws should be welcomed. Jews MUST live in Israel and no where else.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 08:21:51 AM »
The nations of Europe want a second Holocaust and nothing short of that will satisfy them.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 08:47:21 AM »
The nations of Europe want a second Holocaust and nothing short of that will satisfy them.
Not just Europe, the entire world demands this. Which is why Jews must Live in Israel and be protected by G-d himself.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:17 AM »
One problem IZ, many Jews are not religious and they would flock to live a goyim lifestyle among the nations after the kosher ban.

I support Jews to return to Israel ofc.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
One problem IZ, many Jews are not religious and they would flock to live a goyim lifestyle among the nations after the kosher ban.

I support Jews to return to Israel ofc.
That is a flawed excuse, many of the non religious don't even keep kosher or know why they are supposed to.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:06 AM »
Do you really think they're going to book a flight to Israel? You have any idea how many I've seen violate Shabbot? Even in Israel?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 10:08:13 AM »

I wouldn't be so quick to support this, for example some people physically cannot go to Israel immediately at this time such as Chaim and that would hurt them by not being able to get kosher. Also for Jews who do business and temporary travel that would harm them as well.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 10:57:05 AM »
I wouldn't be so quick to support this, for example some people physically cannot go to Israel immediately at this time such as Chaim and that would hurt them by not being able to get kosher. Also for Jews who do business and temporary travel that would harm them as well.
It is a sad situation that some Jews can't get there but you have to think about The Jewish People as a whole. Also I remember Rabbi Kahane quoting The Bible saying that Jews aren't allowed to leave Israel even to visit. And who said Jews have to travel to do business? There is an invention called the telephone and internet.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 01:05:23 PM »
It is a sad situation that some Jews can't get there but you have to think about The Jewish People as a whole. Also I remember Rabbi Kahane quoting The Bible saying that Jews aren't allowed to leave Israel even to visit. And who said Jews have to travel to do business? There is an invention called the telephone and internet.

Some of them might have to travel as a diplomat or for other important reasons such as to attend the funeral of a dying family member or the wedding of a family member who hasn't made aliyah yet.

Imagine this scenario.

A man in his 40s makes aliyah. His daughter plans to make aliyah as soon as she finishes her college degree that she got a scholarship for. In college, she finds an Orthodox Jewish man who also plans to make aliyah. After a couple of years of dating, they decide they want to get married, but both still have to finish their degrees and are one or two years away from being able to do that. The daughter of course wants her father to attend her wedding. Should he force them to wait until they can all move to Israel together or to somehow do it without him, by saying he's not allowed to leave?

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 01:44:51 AM »
Quote from Irish Zionist
Rabbi Kahane himself made visits to the USA to encourage outreach and promote aliya.

point 2, I live in Israel and I know pretty well how the Hellenists in Israel operate.
The minute that they feel that they will have international backing to start banning elements of Judaism, they will do it. They already ban teaching the "racist" elements of Judaism and pro-Kahane groups are outlawed as terrorist organizations. They already make it very difficult for Jews to do anything openly Jewish in the holiest site of Judaism, the Temple Mount. They control the courts, the media, the police and other sources of power. If the anti-kosher slaughter bans catch on, its quite possible that the courts, will impose their own Kosher slaughter ban in Israel. Same goes for the issue of circumcision.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 03:21:50 AM »
I do not agree with 'IZ's opinion on this topic. Though I must say I believe he is saying it without malice or ill intent. But I will tell you what bothers me about that opinion...

So we can argue that the Shoah (The Holocaust) against the Jewish people was justified because it caused Jews to return to Eretz Yisrael. I understand that argument but I think it is a harsh thing to say. I prefer to believe that Jews should be able to remain Jewish because without that option we will certainly lose even more of our Jewish brothers to assimilation. While the imperative to move to Israel should be emphasized we should not just write off of lose those who cannot make the step. Israel, while I still have faith in the state, is a difficult place to live for those who have a life in the diaspora. Some family members do not want to go, which causes a struggle between family and our practice of our faith... It is not a simple equation, if the nations outlaw Jewish practice it will cause Jews to move to Israel. It is not that simple.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14