Author Topic: Junk Science, the search for the Truth Drug  (Read 1741 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Junk Science, the search for the Truth Drug
« on: February 16, 2014, 06:06:22 PM »
Shalom,

I have been looking into the story of MK Ultra, a program which RubyStars brought to my attention a few weeks ago. I had heard of the allegations that the American government was involved in testing various drugs on the American people in order to find a way to control peoples minds. I have heard from the very mouth of some of the characters involved in this story. I had heard that Ken Kesey was someone who volunteered for the program MK Ultra. I had also heard that Timothy Leary was involved. There were even rumors that Jerry Garcia was a CIA agent (which were only rumors)...

Just after 9/11 and after Ken Kesey had an operation, I sent him an email which he replied to and sent me a copy of his book.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Junk Science, the search for the Truth Drug
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 06:07:44 PM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 07:05:10 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 08:07:41 PM »
Ex-prez Clinton apologized for the experiments also..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 08:09:20 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 08:38:29 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 08:55:33 PM »
One more...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 09:54:42 PM »
I have to say I do not believe the RFK assassination theory discussed in the previous video. I have seen there are a number of videos putting that crazy theory out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 05:15:04 AM »
You have to be careful when researching this topic to try to stick with credible information, but one thing that I do think is very credible is a project that the government hasn't yet fully admitted to and that's project Monarch. The survivors of this project talk about being split into multiples through trauma-based mind control techniques and programmed for various purposes. There are many, many survivors who testify to this being a real program too that was under the umbrella of MK Ultra and may continue today under a different name.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 10:41:12 PM »
I know what you are saying RubyStars... So many of the loony conspiracy theories start with MK Ultra, leading to virtually everything being orchestrated by either the Illuminati, NWO, or the Zionists...

My point is not to go into those loony conspiracies. I do believe our government has worked on programs which seek to control the mind and body. This is one reason I see some sciences as dangerous to humanity. Science is a tool in the hand of man, and it has no morals or limits. If anything can be justified, anything can be justified...

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 10:50:26 PM »
I know what you are saying RubyStars... So many of the loony conspiracy theories start with MK Ultra, leading to virtually everything being orchestrated by either the Illuminati, NWO, or the Zionists...

My point is not to go into those loony conspiracies. I do believe our government has worked on programs which seek to control the mind and body. This is one reason I see some sciences as dangerous to humanity. Science is a tool in the hand of man, and it has no morals or limits. If anything can be justified, anything can be justified...

Muman, a lot of your videos say they are blocked in my country. ... What the heck?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 11:11:21 PM »
Muman, a lot of your videos say they are blocked in my country. ... What the heck?

What country are you in?

I am in America... And I am logged in with my youtube account. Maybe you cannot view them because you are not logged into youtube?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 11:38:43 PM »
There are some things I don't quite agree with in these videos, but there is good information here...

Today the NSA is much more powerful than the CIA was during the 60s. It is through 'signal intelligence' that our government can spy on us and through the media they can control our thoughts. The evolution of the computer technology has made this much easier than it was in the 60s.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 11:44:21 PM »
No need to bring up old laundry. Anyways, it's like an accelerated version of living in a muslim country. And there's a reason why you always have people accusing Jews of doing it. It won't work without LSD on useful minds, and after the LSD, the mind is usually not useful anyways.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 12:32:33 AM »
No need to bring up old laundry. Anyways, it's like an accelerated version of living in a muslim country. And there's a reason why you always have people accusing Jews of doing it. It won't work without LSD on useful minds, and after the LSD, the mind is usually not useful anyways.

Without knowing history we are bound to repeat it...

Regarding LSD... I must confess that I have done it about 10-15 times in my life (in my 20s 1984-90). I cannot say that I regret doing it as I never had a bad experience although I would not recommend it to anyone. It was an experience which cannot be described, yet there is always the possibility that you can harm your psyche.

I stopped doing any (illegal) drugs over 15 years ago...

The points of this thread is twofold

1) Sometimes scientists are asked questions of morality. Often they act immorally...

2) That today the methods of mind control are accomplished using the Internet and media sources.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 03:43:03 PM »
What country are you in?

I am in America... And I am logged in with my youtube account. Maybe you cannot view them because you are not logged into youtube?
Thanks Muman, that was it, I had to be on the desktop version of youtube.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 08:35:46 PM »
Without knowing history we are bound to repeat it...

Regarding LSD... I must confess that I have done it about 10-15 times in my life (in my 20s 1984-90). I cannot say that I regret doing it as I never had a bad experience although I would not recommend it to anyone. It was an experience which cannot be described, yet there is always the possibility that you can harm your psyche.

I stopped doing any (illegal) drugs over 15 years ago...

The points of this thread is twofold

1) Sometimes scientists are asked questions of morality. Often they act immorally...

2) That today the methods of mind control are accomplished using the Internet and media sources.

Not everyone stays up, but I never met anyone that was the same after. A lot of your will to connect with your physical state goes away, and you want to be spiritual, so your brain is left with ports. Mind control can be done slowly through repetition, but it's very difficult that way. Torture and such is easier. There are ways, such as simply focusing on every detail and being aware of what you're doing, to get rid of subtle brainwashing, and these skills can erase years of it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 08:46:04 PM »
LKZ,

The closest thing to the psychedelic experience without any chemical substance is the experience of meditation. When I was young (about 15-16) I was working at a Computer Camp in the summer and learned from one of my co-workers about a thing called Hamsa Meditation (from a book by a famous 'guru' of the time, Swami Muktananda). I have always remembered the way to enter the meditative state and use these techniques when I need to calm down (when I am stressed).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Muktananda

Muktananda (16 May 1908 – 2 October 1982) is the monastic name of an Indian Hindu guru and disciple of Bhagavan Nityananda. Muktananda was the founder of Siddha Yoga. He wrote a number of books on the subjects of Kundalini Shakti, Vedanta, and Kashmir Shaivism, including a spiritual autobiography entitled The Play of Consciousness.

http://satyashanti.com/2009/05/hamsa-meditation.html

The Hamsa Meditation
Posted on May 18, 2009 by Satya

Sanskrit Mantra is one of the more direct ways for us to allow Presence to be revealed. The sounds of the syllables help the mind relax and let go. There are many sacred mantras and each one has a different quality to it. Some mantras focus on specific deities from the Hindu tradition, such as Shiva, Lakshmi, Ganesha and Durga, honoring the divine aspects of the individuals. These mantras are called saguna mantras, which means that they focus on a specific manifestation of the One. Nirguna mantras, on the other hand, are not individualized. The focus is on the One; not separated or manifested.

One of the oldest and more powerful nirguna mantras is “So Ham”, also called the Hamsa Meditation. Hamsa means “white swan” in Sanskrit, which symbolizes spiritual grace and purity. So Ham means “I Am That I Am’. The mantra gently brings one’s attention back to itself, and dissolves into pure Being. It holds both the question and the answer within it. This mantra predates Hinduism and Buddhism and some people believe that Buddha used this mantra for his own realization.

To do the Hamsa Meditation, as you inhale, breathe in “Ham” and as you exhale breathe out “So”. This is a silent meditation and the breath should also be as quiet as possible. You can also do the opposite breath; breathing in “So” and breathing out “Ham”. Experiment with the two versions to see which feels right for you in the moment. This repetitive cycle is said to balance the inner masculine and feminine qualities. As you breathe, keep your attention on the breath and the internal sound of the mantra. Notice the space between the mantra, the silence, and allow that to reveal Itself.

It is interesting that there is in Judaism the concept of the Hamsa, the five fingered hand:

It should be obvious that today I do not recommend for Jews to investigate the hindu faith. There are many problems from a Jewish perspective in the polytheistic beliefs...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 09:05:37 PM »
Funny story... Shortly after my Grandfather in law(one of the first men to storm Normandy and a Mason) pasted. I saw a Hamsa charm on my mother in laws dresser. I asked her where she got it, and she said it was her dad's. I asked her if she knew what it was... she didn't have a clue.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 12:53:18 AM »