Author Topic: Germany arrests three suspected Auschwitz guards  (Read 500 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Germany arrests three suspected Auschwitz guards
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 07:05:39 PM »
They lived long lives, if there is any justice left they should all be gassed right away.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 07:08:26 PM »
I'm curious as to how they figured out who they were that many years later.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 07:10:51 PM »
I'm curious as to how they figured out who they were that many years later.
We all know the German Nazis of today have covered up this until these beasts were old enough to get away with going to prison or hanged.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:57 PM »
We all know the German Nazis of today have covered up this until these beasts were old enough to get away with going to prison or hanged.

True but some of these guys have been found in America or elsewhere too in recent years and I'm just wondering why, even with all the neo-nazis covering up for them, that they weren't caught earlier when they could have really had to suffer for their crimes. Catching them at 90 or their late 80s is practically letting them get away with it because they're going to die soon anyway. It's really frustrating. I still think it's worthwhile to hunt down the last of them that are alive so they can get whatever punishment they can but I don't think it's fair they got to live so long when their victims didn't have that option and their victims didn't even do anything wrong.