Author Topic: 'I'll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die': Ukrainian right-wing militants  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
We Jews can't catch a break.  The Ukrainians still want to kill the Jews even after they collaborated with the Nazis and murdered most of the Jews in the Ukraine.   If there was one 95 year old Jew left in the Ukraine, they would blame the Jew.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wonder how many more Breslovers will still continue to fly to Uman (Ukraine) and besides giving them more money also risking their lives going to this cesspool.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
If they are so brave why not protest in eastern Ukraine? The word itself means "region" or Krajina, military border/region of Russia :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

:o

these animals have their church which is not recognized in orthodox world, same as nazi croatian orthodox church is not recognized
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                                  :fist:

The Ukrainians have been historical anti-Semites oppressing HaShem's chosen and therefore, then and now securing
 their eventual demise and gehennom where they're destined for in the next world.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
These are more savage beasts than most NoI members.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
As they proved at Katyn Forest against the Poles, the Russian can keep pumping bullets in to people's heads until he drops!

"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of a b***h, a barbarian, and a chronic drunk."
Statement (8 August 1945), as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier's Life