Author Topic: 40 year old with Asperger's killed by wild beast.  (Read 809 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: 40 year old with Asperger's killed by wild beast.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »
they're so violent.
I wonder who that woman was? the one fixing her hair.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 03:15:47 PM »
At least he got something. In the US all charges would have been dropped after it was claimed the victim used the N-word (and if the victim lived he'd face federal snivel-rights violation charges).

PS if Jews stuck up for each other half as much as blacks did, there would be a lot less anti-Semitism in the world.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
At least he got something. In the US all charges would have been dropped after it was claimed the victim used the N-word (and if the victim lived he'd face federal snivel-rights violation charges).

PS if Jews stuck up for each other half as much as blacks did, there would be a lot less anti-Semitism in the world.

There will be antisemetism no matter what. We would have an easier time, though.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 06:44:36 PM »
If at all possible try to avoid conflicts with people on the street or in public, regardless of race. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong or if you were just trying to help. Some groups are more prone to violence than others as we all know, if we're living in reality. However people in general today are less moral than they used to be and will hurt or even kill with much less provocation.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
This sentence is appalling and disgusting.  I should say non-sentence.  This savage is getting away with murder, no question about it.  He obviously deserves the death penalty; but, failing that, he certainly should be locked away for the rest of his rotten days because it's obvious that once he is set free he will eventually kill or maim another innocent, decent human being.  Here in NYC, delivery guys on bikes ride very fast down the center of the sidewalk just daring you not to move out of their way.  Our laws our so lenient and it seems incomprehensible to me how nice and wonderful we are to those who are evil, vicious, and unremorseful.  Their nature can't be changed.  They need to be locked away for good.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 06:55:39 PM »
Liberals have pretty much completely taken over there so they believe criminals are just as good as anybody else.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 07:01:42 PM »
Liberals have pretty much completely taken over there so they believe criminals are just as good as anybody else.
That's were backwoods lawyers come into play.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 08:07:53 PM »
I don't think the problem is a corrupt system. The majority of their public, and ours too, have become moral relativists that do not believe in right and wrong. If you doubt this look at the mainstream reaction to Clinton's affairs. People tolerate evil because they want to do evil themselves and not be judged.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 08:24:49 PM »
I don't think the problem is a corrupt system. The majority of their public, and ours too, have become moral relativists that do not believe in right and wrong. If you doubt this look at the mainstream reaction to Clinton's affairs. People tolerate evil because they want to do evil themselves and not be judged.

While I do think there's high level corruption, it exists in large part because society allows it to exist. We have the government the people want and so do other countries.