Author Topic: Modern Day 'Der Sturmer' in Germany : Anti-Jew propaganda lives!  (Read 2115 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Modern Day 'Der Sturmer' in Germany : Anti-Jew propaganda lives!
« on: February 26, 2014, 03:06:04 PM »
Just last week I was informing a friend of mine about the level of anti-jewish propaganda which the German Nazi propaganda arm generated. The publication of 'Der Sturmer' was especially vile in its portrayal of Jews.

What is beyond coincidence is that in todays news it appears the anti-Jew view of the german people has not changed. In a publication which just came out this week a Jew, namely Zuckerberg of Facebook, was portrayed as a crooked-nosed Jewish octopus (just as Jews were portrayed 70 years ago)...

First the original anti-Jewish propaganda from der sturmer:

!The Jew is our misfortune!

NOW compare what I posted above to this cartoon just published this week in a leading germ-man publication:

Tell me that you don't see the antisemitism just oozing from that cartoon. The hooked-nosed octopus Jew just as he was portrayed 70 years ago by the cursed nazi bastards.

This shows how far germany has come, doesn't it?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Modern Day 'Der Sturmer' in Germany : Anti-Jew propaganda lives!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 06:54:57 PM »
Of course that picture of Zuckerberg is a classic anti-semitic picture of Zuckerberg.  As you can see from the picture I've attached, Zuckerberg's nose doesn't come close to looking like that.  Only an idiot would not see what that artist is doing with that picture.  German history is replete with Jew-hating cartoons like this.  It is shocking, but I'm not surprised.  I know all about Germans and Germany.  Just seeing the word "Germany" makes my blood boil.  The Germans couldn't wait to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth and steal everything they worked hard for.   

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Modern Day 'Der Sturmer' in Germany : Anti-Jew propaganda lives!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 07:03:12 PM »
There are plenty of fugly Germans waking around.  And plenty of beautiful Jews everywhere.