Author Topic: Haredi sickness and lies.  (Read 7531 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Haredi sickness and lies.
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 06:32:41 PM »
Muman- F$%K them. They call Religious-Zionists "Amalek" and many other evil things and then expect to be tolerated.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 07:56:36 PM »
Tag why dont you email rabbi Mizrachi?  Ask him to elaborate on the things he said in the video?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 08:17:11 PM »
Tag why dont you email rabbi Mizrachi?  Ask him to elaborate on the things he said in the video?

I put just 1 on his page, he took it down and blocked me.

I put this question on his page
http://youtu.be/l5N8rE0dTDA?t=1h38m

And here is the Rambam on it (demons)

sources- Commentary to Mishna Avoda Zara 4, 7.
Hilchot Avoda Zara 11; 11, 16.
The guide to the perplex 3, 46.

Since he said that those who don't believe in demons are "apikorsim" and the Rambam wrote against demon's does that mean that in his view the Rambam was an apikoris?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 08:48:34 PM »
Tag, I really don't care for your Rabbi, but I don't get up set about his beliefs, or what he says, I just don't listen.

I think a lot of these problems could be solved, if the Rabbis could talk one on one with out personally attacking each others beliefs. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
Tag, I really don't care for your Rabbi, but I don't get up set about his beliefs, or what he says, I just don't listen.

I think a lot of these problems could be solved, if the Rabbis could talk one on one with out personally attacking each others beliefs. ..

I wouldn't care about their beliefs, but now they are declaring Jihad against Israel and wanting to (even planning to) create chaos and disorder throughout the country. When one declares war upon us, we aren't to remain silent about it. You F$%^ with me, I will F#$% you up.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 09:39:58 PM »
Looks like he deleted your comment on zootube also.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 09:49:59 PM »
Looks like he deleted your comment on zootube also.

Where? I don't think so. I see my comments on it in this video. I will B"H add more now.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »
Tag, I really hope you are not one of those people on facebook or online who are part of the anti-rabbi Mizrachi groups and campaigns.

I had the pleasure of meeting rabbi Mizrachi twice and keenly follow his Kiruv Organization. I can respect if someone disagrees with him on some points but I can never respect the people who are online attacking him.

Other than that, sadly some Haredim have known to be extremists like the ones who waste their life outside of girl's schools in Israel calling little girls "shikse" just going to schools that they don't like. Fair enough, we don't like those people.

But to the haredim who actually study Torah all day, watch their eyes and keep a fulfilling Torah life, I feel that they are protecting Israel in a spiritual way.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 11:37:30 PM »
  No I am not. I stated before that I believe he and everyone else has free speech. OTOH I will not remain silent when such damaging statements and actions are being taken especially in the name of the Torah.
 If he is a public figure and he makes such statements to the public he should be able to be challenged even publicly on it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 11:40:21 PM »
Tag, I really hope you are not one of those people on facebook or online who are part of the anti-rabbi Mizrachi groups and campaigns.

I had the pleasure of meeting rabbi Mizrachi twice and keenly follow his Kiruv Organization. I can respect if someone disagrees with him on some points but I can never respect the people who are online attacking him.

Other than that, sadly some Haredim have known to be extremists like the ones who waste their life outside of girl's schools in Israel calling little girls "shikse" just going to schools that they don't like. Fair enough, we don't like those people.

But to the haredim who actually study Torah all day, watch their eyes and keep a fulfilling Torah life, I feel that they are protecting Israel in a spiritual way.
YES(someone brought it up)! Who are you on Facebook?  PM me!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 11:53:03 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.