Author Topic: Israel grapples with wave of African immigrants  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Israel grapples with wave of African immigrants
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »

This is highly offensive language towards Jewish men. Not just Jewish men do it. Muslim men do it and it's most likely that the Sudanese are also circumcised. Many African tribes do it and many of the Sudanese are Muslims anyway.

I believe there's nothing wrong with having an intact foreskin if you're a guy if you don't have a religious reason to do it. I didn't specify which religion although Jews and Muslims are obviously included in those who do remove the foreskin.

Also, Non-Jewish American men are circumcised for health reasons as babies. It's mostly just European born goyim that don't do it.

I think it's mostly for aesthetic reasons with health justifications but that's really beside the point. It's ok not to do it too. It doesn't make un-altered men "[censored]".

So you would not marry a Gentile man who is circumcised? Many women say circumcised men are cleaner.

I'm not really interested in getting married to anybody so that's irrelevant to me. If I was interested in getting married I don't think that would be high on my priority list though. It wouldn't matter one way or another.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 04:50:43 PM »
I think it's mostly for aesthetic reasons with health justifications but that's really beside the point. It's ok not to do it too. It doesn't make un-altered men "[censored]".

I didn't use that name for un-circumcised men. I don't even know what it's supposed to mean. I thought it was just away to be offensive to Russian goyim. But here you use more offensive language. You make it like being circumcised is a defect.

I suppose you think we should eat raw grains rather than bake them into bread also. G-d made grains. By your logic, if G-d wanted it to become bread, He would have baked it Himself. This is not my example. It's a classic example to answer to Hellenists like the Greeks during the Hanukkah period that thought it was defacing the human body that they believed was perfect.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 10:33:45 PM »
I believe there's nothing wrong with having an intact foreskin if you're a guy if you don't have a religious reason to do it. I didn't specify which religion although Jews and Muslims are obviously included in those who do remove the foreskin.

I'm not really interested in getting married to anybody so that's irrelevant to me. If I was interested in getting married I don't think that would be high on my priority list though. It wouldn't matter one way or another.
I agree with you that for a non-Jew there is nothing wrong,I merely call them, [censored] because I have such disdain for the fact they were taken in under the aliyah program & are not Jews yet real Jews like Chaim & others are denied.
I again say if the Africans must go so should the Russian Goyim.
Either this is a Jewish state to be a refuge to Jews or it is a Hebrew speaking America & is a refuge to all that seek to enter it can not be both.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 10:18:17 PM »
OK people. 

I've been following this thread from my phone, and now that I'm by a computer, I'm going  to chime in. 

First off, for those of you who may not know, the word [censored] means the dirt and oil that can accumulate under the foreskin of an uncircumcised male member.  That's where Chabad Kahanist got the expression "smegazoid." 

Now from reading Chabad Kahanist's posts, I don't think he means to denigrate all non-Jewish uncircumcised men.  From what I can tell, it's just the Russian non-Jews who come to Israel on account of having one Jewish grandparent.  Personally, I have not had any experiences with Russian anti-Semites.  But apparently, his family has.  So I think it's understandable for him to dislike them, especially when they deal drugs, pimp young girls, join neo-Nazi gangs, beat up Jews, or throw Jews out of their homes. 

Perhaps it would be more accurate if Chabad Kahanist were to call them drug dealing pimping sleazy fake Russian Jews, or something to that effect.  Calling them smegazoids just makes it sound like you think they're bad people just for being uncircumcised.  I think that's what Rubystars reacted to. 

Now on a final note, this is not a sex therapy forum.  So Binyamin and C.K., I don't think it's appropriate to ask the women here whether or not they would prefer circumcised men due to cleanliness or any other reason. 

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 12:25:32 AM »
OK people. 

I've been following this thread from my phone, and now that I'm by a computer, I'm going  to chime in. 

First off, for those of you who may not know, the word [censored] means the dirt and oil that can accumulate under the foreskin of an uncircumcised male member.  That's where Chabad Kahanist got the expression "smegazoid." 

Now from reading Chabad Kahanist's posts, I don't think he means to denigrate all non-Jewish uncircumcised men.  From what I can tell, it's just the Russian non-Jews who come to Israel on account of having one Jewish grandparent.  Personally, I have not had any experiences with Russian anti-Semites.  But apparently, his family has.  So I think it's understandable for him to dislike them, especially when they deal drugs, pimp young girls, join neo-Nazi gangs, beat up Jews, or throw Jews out of their homes. 

Perhaps it would be more accurate if Chabad Kahanist were to call them drug dealing pimping sleazy fake Russian Jews, or something to that effect.  Calling them smegazoids just makes it sound like you think they're bad people just for being uncircumcised.  I think that's what Rubystars reacted to. 

Now on a final note, this is not a sex therapy forum.  So Binyamin and C.K., I don't think it's appropriate to ask the women here whether or not they would prefer circumcised men due to cleanliness or any other reason.
i would never ask any lady such a question.
You guessed it Lisa my gripe is with the Russians.
They came here under fraudulent circumstances & are no better than the Africans.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 12:38:07 AM »
OK people. 

Thanks Lisa but I don't think that CK did anything wrong here.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 12:20:10 PM »
You're right Lewinsky Stinks.

It was just Binyamin Yisrael who asked about prefering cirumcised men vs. uncircumcised men.  Sorry Chabad Kahanist.  My bad. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »
One more thing.

The main focus of this thread was the illegal Africans flooding into Israel.  Please let's not get into an argument about circumcision in general.  Non Jews are not obligated to undergo the procedure.  So when Chabad Kahanist calls the illegal non-Jewish Russian interlopers smegazoids, he's using that word because he hates them for fraudulently taking advantage of what Israel has to offer in order to sell drugs, steal, pimp young women, join neo-Nazi gangs, etc.  I think he should call them something else.  After all the real issue here is that they are interlopers just as the Africans are. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014, 01:19:41 PM »
One more thing.

The main focus of this thread was the illegal Africans flooding into Israel.  Please let's not get into an argument about circumcision in general.  Non Jews are not obligated to undergo the procedure.  So when Chabad Kahanist calls the illegal non-Jewish Russian interlopers smegazoids, he's using that word because he hates them for fraudulently taking advantage of what Israel has to offer in order to sell drugs, steal, pimp young women, join neo-Nazi gangs, etc.  I think he should call them something else.  After all the real issue here is that they are interlopers just as the Africans are.
Good post Lisa. Circumcision is commanded of the Jews. It is not commanded of Gentiles, Christians or otherwise. Koranrats get circumcised because their gutter religion is a crude copy of Judaism, but nobody gives a (Koran)rat's behind about them. I think it should be the choice of the boy/man in the case of Gentiles.

I am very upset and angry both about the Russian and the African illegals in Israel. This isn't about race as one group of illegals is black, and the other are whites (technically Slavs mixed with Asian blood). Being an illegal alien is an immoral lifestyle to begin with, but on top of that these are dangerous criminals and Nazis that threaten the Jewish nation. For some evil and insane reason, the Israeli government supports and tolerates these demons, because they can be easily utilized as stormtroopers to crush protests by sincere patriotic Jews. I have no sympathy for either one of them. Since the Russian illegals often pretend to be Jews, I do believe the epithet of "[censored]" is appropriate for them since they are not really circumcised.