Author Topic: Obama's best friend Farrakhan: 'I Don't Hate Jewish People'  (Read 664 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Obama's best friend Farrakhan: 'I Don't Hate Jewish People'
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:23:44 PM »

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, saying "I don't hate Jewish people," denied he is anti-Semitic during an address to the group's annual convention.

Farrakhan, who is known for his diatribes against the Jews, in his three-hour speech on Sunday night in Detroit compared himself to auto magnate Henry Ford, saying that Ford was "a great man who was called an anti-Semite."

"I feel like I'm in good company," Farrakhan told a crowd of about 18,000 at Joe Louis Arena, the Detroit Free Press reported.

"I don't hate Jewish people ... what I hate is evil," he also said, adding that "Satan is in control of Hollywood," as well as TV, the media and money.

Responding to Farrakhan's speech, Heidi Budaj, Michigan regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, told the Detroit Free Press, "Expressing pride for being called anti-Semitic is shameful. A person in this day and age should be ashamed to say that."

Farrakhan also reprimanded Muslims for fighting among themselves in the Middle East, saying they were killing each other for "America" and the "European infidel."
He said that if the United States launched a war on Iran, "we ain't fighting. We're not killing no Muslims for these infidels."

Farrakhan also touched on other topics, such as the African-American community separating from the rest of the world in order to better their lives and reinvesting in Detroit.
 http://virtualjerusalem.com/judaism.php?Itemid=12196
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama's best friend Farrakhan: 'I Don't Hate Jewish People'
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 09:29:01 PM »

Holy Day of Atonement Keynote Address, Part 2, Mosque Maryam, Chicago, Illinois 10/21/12

How many of you are lawyers? Only have one in the house? No wonder we go to jail so much, brother! But at the top of the law profession, who are the top in law?
 Jews.
 Sorry I didn't hear you.
 Jews!
 Any doctors in the house? Ain't got no doctors? Oh there's one way in the back. At the top of the medical profession, the top in that are members of the Jewish community. Anybody in media? Who's the top in that field?
 Jews.
 Anybody a rapper in the house? There's rappers. You can rap, ain't nothing wrong with that, but at the top of that are those that control the industry. Any of you have Hollywood ambitions, Broadway ambitions? Who's the top of that?
 Jews.
 Same people! They're masters in business. Well I'm not a businessman I'm a banker. Well who's the master of the bankers?
 Jews.
 TALK TO ME!
 Jews!
 You don't discredit them because they're masters, you discredit them by the way they use their mastery.
 [applause]
 Now, I close.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:40:35 PM »
He and all of them should be deported to Iran for treason! I won't say what I really think...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 10:17:47 PM »
With friends like this we don't need enemies...

Yemach Shemo to the Farrakhan...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 10:34:07 PM »
I hate this evil Jew-hater, and I pray for his death.   He's totally obsessed with Jews.  He's totally insane.  He's a madman and he's dangerous -- only because he promulgates Jew hatred with every fiber of his being.  And thousands of blacks listen to him and believe every lie that comes out of his filthy mouth.  He's so jealous of Jews and he absolutely can't stand the success that so many Jews have had.  It just eats at him inside that he wasn't born a Jew.  I hope he dies by Sunday!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 06:43:38 AM »
Self hating Jews will believe whether he denies or admits his feelings about Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 09:17:49 AM »
Money  is controlled by the devil? Then he should give up all his money.
He doesn't hate Jews....who convert to pIslam.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 02:29:06 PM »
Satan is using Islam and some black people to further his agenda of destruction against the Jewish and white race, evangelicals.    Many blacks like Allen West, David Webb, Dineen Borelli, Angela McGowan,  Herman Cain, J.C.Watts would never be a part of this insanity and hatred.