Author Topic: Leftism is Poison  (Read 575 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Leftism is Poison
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:30:05 PM »
"For many Jews, their religion is not Judaism, but Leftism."

--Dennis Prager

I was inspired to write a few words after reading Chaim's piece on Leftist Jews. Leftism is a sickness. Every one of us knows and loves at least some Jews who have been infected with this illness and paralyzed by it, so that they cannot think rationally or act morally. For some of you it might be a distant relative, which is bad enough. For others it may be your sons or (more likely) daughters. God forbid it should be your wife or husband. In my case it's been my two cousins who I helped to raise from the time they were little girls. I hate the things I hear from them. In their case, as so often happens, it was the university that poisoned them.

I've seen a post come up for weeks now titled "Will somebody defeat Islam already?"

I put it to you that we have much more to fear from the Left than from Islam. Islam might kill you, but it won't render you an idiotic virus. Well…

Let me put it this way, the corrosion of Leftism affects many people who are seeking to be thought of as intelligent. What Leftism teaches is that it's impossible to be intelligent and a believer in God. That's my biggest problem with it. Because you can have some sort of meaning in your life with bad religion. It is impossible to have meaning with no God. Many of the problems we face as a people are attributable to their Leftist inspired belief in atheism. If as many Jews believed in God as they do the NY Times, we would be a much healthier people. There would be no Arab problem in Israel. Jews would not care what non-Jews think about them. Israel's Prime Minister would tell Whoever needed to hear it la zazel (go to hell), and that would be the end of the "Palestine" lie.

It's time we know that we were chosen by God to be the light unto all the nations. How can you be a light to anyone when you're a beggar? When you have to ask to build "settlements"? When you have to ask for money? Or when you have to ask the Arab murderers and would-be murderers to come to the table to negotiate the terms of your destruction? Jews who know and obey God do not do this.

Leftism is the single greatest poison of our people.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Leftism is Poison
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 08:04:10 PM »
BRAVO!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Leftism is Poison
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 08:15:31 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

Kol Hakavod, that's an insult to poison!