Author Topic: AIPAC joined at hip with JSTREET  (Read 422 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
AIPAC joined at hip with JSTREET
« on: March 03, 2014, 10:13:28 AM »
I'm watching the Aipac conference on T.V. they have all leftist viruses on it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: AIPAC joined at hip with JSTREET
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 03:49:34 PM »
Thanks, I don't trust Aipac either....stay on your toes!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: AIPAC joined at hip with JSTREET
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 07:31:47 PM »
Related to what mord and Debbie mentioned,  I received the following email from AFSI earlier today.   This is yet another example that AIPAC is a major part of the problem,  not the solution.   I hope that day comes soon that AIPAC in it's present form no longer exists:

March 6, 2014

From Helen Freedman:

Judy Kadish, AFSI's Special Projects Director, and I just returned from the AIPAC Conference in Washington, DC, where we were two of the 14,000 attendees at what is billed as an inclusive gathering of people from all walks of life, and varying ethnicities, but primarily Jews, who come together in support of Israel. Throughout the huge Convention Center there were huge placards picturing the great varieties of people representing AIPAC. However, we discovered that there was an exception to this inclusive attitude.

Judy and I had been outside the Convention Center with our signs in support of the application of Sovereignty to Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley. We were surrounded there by anti-Israel demonstrators. Arutz Sheva filmed some of our demonstration and the link to it appears below. (A small part is in Hebrew, but it is primarily in English.) After making our statements, we folded up our banners and went into the Convention Center to participate in the Conference. At the end of the day, upon meeting with some of our good Israeli friends, I unfurled one of the banners to show them that we had been supporting them. I was pounced upon by an AIPAC staff member, a young, stern woman, who warned me in no uncertain terms that a banner with that message was NOT to be displayed. After that confrontation, the same woman attacked Judy and me again, the following evening, when Marc Golub of Shalom TV was interviewing us. In the middle of the interview, she grabbed Rabbi Golub's arm and demanded to know why he was interviewing "these women who do not speak for AIPAC."  Needless to say, the story has much more detail to it, but the tragedy is that every message, every person, is included in the AIPAC "big tent", EXCEPT for those who support Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley.

Fortunately, we have champions like Caroline Glick, whose new book, THE ISRAELI SOLUTION: A ONE STATE PLAN FOR PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST,  lays out the message of the application of sovereignty to all the land of Israel. I had the good fortune of lunching with Caroline on Wednesday afternoon. She explained the essence of the book and the importance of reading it and understanding that there is an alternative to the much failed "two-state solution" formula. I intend to go onto Amazon.com to order twenty copies for distribution to friends and family. I encourage everyone to do the same.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/