Author Topic: Lets help the Veterans!  (Read 7421 times)

Offline OperationRestroreAmerica

• New JTFer
  • Operate. Restore. America!
    • Operation Restore America
Lets help the Veterans!
« on: March 07, 2014, 06:32:31 AM »
This Monday, March 10th @ 9:30 am, in room 535 Part JP4 at 100 Centre St. NY, NY, the government will be prosecuting a group of veterans for simply visiting their Vietnam Memorial on 55 Water St. on Oct. 7th 2013. They were arrested at 10:00 pm that night for breaking "curfew." This is a clear violation of their right of peaceful assembly. They stood up against a wall of bullets for us, it's time we try our best to return the favor by showing up at the courthouse and letting the Gov't know what it really means to "draw a red line."

I will be going personally, so if anyone would like to go, and meet up to protest this atrocity with me send me a message!

Let us Operate, Let us Restore, For America!

-Erks

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Lets help the Veterans!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 07:08:45 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/08/police-reportedly-arrest-veterans-after-they-refused-to-leave-vietnam-war-memorial-in-nyc/

The Blaze reported on the event.
I think people should understand what you are asking them to support.
Which I guess is...the right to free speech and assembly.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline OperationRestroreAmerica

• New JTFer
  • Operate. Restore. America!
    • Operation Restore America
Re: Lets help the Veterans!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 08:41:08 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/08/police-reportedly-arrest-veterans-after-they-refused-to-leave-vietnam-war-memorial-in-nyc/

The Blaze reported on the event.
I think people should understand what you are asking them to support.
Which I guess is...the right to free speech and assembly.

Oh cool, I didn't realize they did a report on it, and yes I am asking people to support the right of free speech and the right to assemble peacefully, however I am also asking people to support our Veterans. The only way we could ever truly pay them back for their sacrifices, is to not let their sacrifices be in vein.