Author Topic: Heavyweight Champ to Run for Ukrainian Presidency  (Read 1026 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
Heavyweight Champ to Run for Ukrainian Presidency
« on: March 07, 2014, 05:34:12 PM »
I don't think Vladdie want to take off his shirt next to this guy.

The next president of Ukraine?

http://kevinwhiteman.com/2014/03/dr-ironfirst-the-pugilist-who-would-be-president/

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Heavyweight Champ to Run for Ukrainian Presidency
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:44:51 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »
http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/12/21/heavyweight-champ-vitali-klitschko-removes-gloves-for-menorah-lighting/

I've seen a lot of pro Jewish acts from the Klitschko's...

I hope so, the k bros imo are the greatest heavyweights of all time. Wladimir is smashing record after record.

Vitali was world kick boxing champ, and then went on to become world boxing champ.

His only two losses were due to injury, he was winning both matches on the score cards

Of course the self hating white media play down their achievements due to skin colour.

I really hope Vitali is pro Israel, if hes not, im afraid ill have to ditch him as one of my heroes.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 10:06:53 PM »
I hope so, the k bros imo are the greatest heavyweights of all time. Wladimir is smashing record after record.

Vitali was world kick boxing champ, and then went on to become world boxing champ.

His only two losses were due to injury, he was winning both matches on the score cards

Of course the self hating white media play down their achievements due to skin colour.

I really hope Vitali is pro Israel, if hes not, im afraid ill have to ditch him as one of my heroes.
I think he may be pro Israel. Their Grandmother is Jewish,  I think their Dads mother. .. And there are pictures of them wearing Kippahs at a synagogue,  ect.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 10:52:21 PM »

They complained Vitali fought boring when he fought smart. He used his height to his advantage. He'd throw punches and stand straight to make it very hard to target his head
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 07:49:24 AM »

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 07:59:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03