Author Topic: NK Demonstrate in Support of Hungarian Anti-Semite  (Read 904 times)

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: NK Demonstrate in Support of Hungarian Anti-Semite
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 10:04:42 PM »
Haman is probably the hero of the NK Purim.

I think they drank more than what was required.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:41:14 PM »
I think they drank more than what was required.

8)  They take it literally and apply it all year. Actually they drop the "not knowing" (because then it would be equal) part and only apply and follow the rest of it.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 11:00:52 PM »
8)  They take it literally and apply it all year. Actually they drop the "not knowing" (because then it would be equal) part and only apply and follow the rest of it.

To be honest, I partied with Haredim one purim, and I walked out of there, but these guys practically drank me under the table.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 11:09:37 PM »
This is trash! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could come at you with things I think are wrong!  Tag's way was the only way given by Moses!
Hah! :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 12:07:02 AM »
This is trash! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could come at you with things I think are wrong!  Tag's way was the only way given by Moses!
Hah! :::D

Dude F^ck you.

What or who are you? One day you talk about the Torah, the next about yoshka, then something else. You are very weird.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 09:13:17 AM »
Dude F^ck you.

What or who are you? One day you talk about the Torah, the next about yoshka, then something else. You are very weird.
Oops. ... I thought this was another
Chariadim bashing thread,  just figured that's what it would be...

...you too.

I'm nobody.  I don't talk about Torah very much anymore, because you showed me the light. .. it's a waste of time for a Gentile to study Torah and probably a sin. I talk about JESUS? What am I preaching the freaking  gospel or something? Or is it because I don’t bash a dead guy, that a large percentage of people look up to? I have ADD.

"You are very weird"
Thank you!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:25:02 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 06:26:41 AM »
Oops. ... I thought this was another
Chariadim bashing thread,  just figured that's what it would be...

...you too.

I'm nobody.  I don't talk about Torah very much anymore, because you showed me the light. .. it's a waste of time for a Gentile to study Torah and probably a sin. I talk about JESUS? What am I preaching the freaking  gospel or something? Or is it because I don’t bash a dead guy, that a large percentage of people look up to? I have ADD.

"You are very weird"
Thank you!

I'm pretty sure you can study all the Torah you want, just not Talmud/Kaballah, and anyways if you ask a Jew a question about a topic that must be answered with those, he can tell you. It's not a waste of time, or a sin at all in itself, it's about not trying to study how to be Jewish, because other Jews might think you're a Jew if you do, and if they sin you do something that's a sin for a Jew, it might cause them to.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 10:52:36 AM »
Important reminder:  NK (naturei karta) does NOT equal charedi.