Poll

If you could choose one or two people, who would you want to meet on this forum?

Down with Islam and Chaimfan
10 (14.5%)
Jeffguy
12 (17.4%)
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
5 (7.2%)
Newman
13 (18.8%)
Lisa
5 (7.2%)
Mord
2 (2.9%)
Zeev Jabotinsky
5 (7.2%)
Dannycookie57
4 (5.8%)
Lubab
5 (7.2%)
Other (insert name)
8 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: If you could choose one or two people, who would you want to meet on this forum?  (Read 21854 times)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

I would especially love meeting Newman and CF, Ive had the chance to chat with both and they are great, I mean REALLY great ;)!!  I would also love meeting Shoshana, I dont have female friends, most women I know are man bashing whiny twits, she seems just great and seems to think along the same lines as me, I think she would make a great friend!

I would love to meet you too girl! Sorry you don't have too many female friends! Move closer and we could be best buddies! :D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Kellymaureen and Shoshana have to be the most attractive  members of the forum... They're the only one's with a real pic of themselves. ;D
Besides them I would like to meet JSullivan and Chaim(I know he is not on the forum)!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Kellymaureen and Shoshana have to be the most attractive  members of the forum... They're the only one's with a real pic of themselves. ;D
Besides them I would like to meet JSullivan and Chaim(I know he is not on the forum)!

Yeah I won't argue with you there! :D Who knows though- if everyone used a real pic of themselves we might discover we're all quite the lookers. Maybe not though. :laugh:

newman

Yeah I won't argue with you there! :D Who knows though- if everyone used a real pic of themselves we might discover we're all quite the lookers. Maybe not though. :laugh:

I want an audio of your 'southern & redneck' voice!  ;)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I dont have female friends, most women I know are man bashing whiny twits,

You are absolutely right, Kellymaureen.  Do you ever notice that the single women who do all the male bashing are the ones who are the most desperate for a boyfriend or husband?  With that kind of attitude, I wonder why such women even bother...

And Bullcat, thank you for the kind words.  I'd love to meet you and everyone else from the forum. 

kellymaureen

Yes Lisa...or Ive noticed that those kind of bitter, man hating women usually end up with the nicest of men making their lives miserable.

I wish I did live closer Shoshana!

I dont think its necessary to use pics....i find a guy with a killer sense of humor, who is a genuinely nice guy(yes we DO like nice guys), is right wing and maybe even a little goofy at times VERY VERY attractive, picture or not!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

I have a mic- that could be arranged! ;)

newman

I have a mic- that could be arranged! ;)

Do it!......and could you do all that "lan' sakes, fiddle de dee, kiss my grits" stuff ?  :D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Scriabin, this sort of juvenile nonsense is what leads people to not want to meet you.

I think this poll is unfair because it limits our options too severely. My first pick would be DWI, but then it would be an impossible, multi-way tie for second place. There are many cool peeps here that it would be swell to hang out with, but I'm not likely to ever get that chance.

I would have to say that in general I want to meet most the members whose views come closest to mine. Here are some of the people in that second-place tie:

Lisa--probably all-around the most balanced, mature, responsible member of JTF
Trumpledor--very mature as well, educated, always unapologetic
Gruzini--epitome of a proud Jewish young lady, very intelligent (and breathtakingly pretty), probably the most dignified member of JTF
Newman--one-in-a-million wit, always hilarious, never afraid of what anybody thinks of him
Kelly--possibly the most right-wing woman I have ever become acquainted with, absolutely smokin' hot ;), not at all prissy or easily offended

Honorable Mentions

Shoshana--don't really know her although she is obviously a very proud, patriotic Jew, I would hesitate on meeting her because she is married and it probably would not look right
Yacov--tons of knowledge, a real bookworm
Mord--all-around great guy
Sarah--just for her unique testimony and transformation alone...
Jeffguy--a great mod and a good friend to all of us

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Shoshana's married?  I thought she was single again.   ???
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
She'll get a divorce for you. :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Shoshana's married?  I thought she was single again.   ???

I'm divorced.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

newman

Haha :)

Where's my audio, you little southern belle?  ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
heheeh, nobody wants to meet me (yet)   ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

kellymaureen

;)I included you in the "everyone on the forum"

But I made those 2 choices because Ive had the chance to chat a bit with them :P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 08:06:13 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
ftf would be interesting to meet

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I haven't seen him on in ages. What ever happened to him?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

???I don't know how to record a voice clip. Does anyone here know??? ???

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I'll meet any of you characters on this forum :D

Nobody wants to meet me?   *Waaaaaaaaawawawa!!* (baby cry [kicking my legs too]:)

kellymaureen

You can record voice clips through sound recorder which should be in your program files under accesories...or for longer clips which you can save and export as an mp3 file try www.audacity.com, its free to download and it works, I have a friend I email who prefers to do voice emails so I use audacity to send them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes www.audacity.com, also prevents irrelevant noise

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

???I don't know how to record a voice clip. Does anyone here know??? ???

Assuming you use Windows XP, Start | Programs | Accessories | Entertainment | Sound Recorder.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

:laugh:look at the first response from that link.....the first guy asks....with a microphone?? :laugh:

You would also have to email the clip, there isnt any way to post it on here that I can see...or sign up for skype and talk ;)