Poll

If you could choose one or two people, who would you want to meet on this forum?

Down with Islam and Chaimfan
10 (14.5%)
Jeffguy
12 (17.4%)
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
5 (7.2%)
Newman
13 (18.8%)
Lisa
5 (7.2%)
Mord
2 (2.9%)
Zeev Jabotinsky
5 (7.2%)
Dannycookie57
4 (5.8%)
Lubab
5 (7.2%)
Other (insert name)
8 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: If you could choose one or two people, who would you want to meet on this forum?  (Read 22219 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That is pretty funny plug in the mic no scream through the your window.I did'nt even notice :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

:laugh:I can just see him pressing record and screaming into his screen wondering why its not working

i prefer skype, its phone quality and I have friends in England and Austria who I talk to alot, rather than pay a zillion dollar phone bill we talk on skype, its just as good as using a phone.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I know someone in Idaho who uses skype i never heard of it till they told me i had it along with Yahoo for awhile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

Ive never had a bad experience with skype, its really great...you can also chat on there if you dont want to talk

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I know it's great i thought the person owned stock in it when they told me about it because i never used it before that

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
:laugh:I can just see him pressing record and screaming into his screen wondering why its not working

i prefer skype, its phone quality and I have friends in England and Austria who I talk to alot, rather than pay a zillion dollar phone bill we talk on skype, its just as good as using a phone.

I love skype, I have skype in and skype out and it's cheap and functions just as well as a phone.  I pay 11 bucks for 3 months of skype-in which allows you to receive calls from phones, and all calls within the US are free.   

I recommended skype as a good utility for JTF members to get together and chat because we can do group text chats as well as group voice chats. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I love skype, I have skype in and skype out and it's cheap and functions just as well as a phone.  I pay 11 bucks for 3 months of skype-in which allows you to receive calls from phones, and all calls within the US are free.   

I recommended skype as a good utility for JTF members to get together and chat because we can do group text chats as well as group voice chats. 
Yea i should dowload it again

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I have skype, It's great!
Why don't we organize to meet everybody  : JTF members meeting this year '07-&  make it an annual event !!!
We can have special guests and raise money for the organization, whatta say?!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I'll meet any of you characters on this forum :D

Nobody wants to meet me?   *Waaaaaaaaawawawa!!* (baby cry [kicking my legs too]:)

I wouldnt' mind meeting you. You found me on facebook.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I know Dan, I'm just kidding :D  All local JTFer's should arrange a date to meet each other. I've already met Mark, Lisa, Yaacov, DownwithIslam, Allen T and his wife at the Israel Day concert. But all of us should get together if you're all in a local region.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Another ass kissing wonderful thread.

I'd like to meet Vito, MassuhDGoodName, fjack, Christian Zionist and Jimmy Sullivan.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
LOL!

I wish I could meet almost every single person in here! Would that be awesome? A giant JTF party... of course it would have to have kosher food. lol

Maybe we should plan this... what do you think?

And thank you for the kind words. :)  That really made my day. I have this permanent smile going on.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

LOL!

I wish I could meet almost every single person in here! Would that be awesome? A giant JTF party... of course it would have to have kosher food. lol

And thank you for the kind words. :)  That really made my day. I have this permanent smile going on.

I vote for a giant BBQ.............at a mosque! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I just met MarkEMark tonight! big guy!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: hey... what about me...?
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2007, 03:28:06 AM »
while i'm deeply wounded that none of you said you wished to meet me... i would like to meet sarah... too bad she's gone... i mean she actually hand-delivered a letter for me in london to cat stevens... how cool is that...? haven't heard back from the cat... probably won't either... but i bet he read my letter... amazing!!! and ol' nik. here got to play james bond for a day and take a stab at trying to bring about world peace... oh sorry... that's what they're all supposed to say in the miss america pageant... wrong thread... anywho... oh yeah... how cool is this... last week i spoke to leonardo d'caprio... apparently he has an israeli girl friend and they stopped by this place i was having lunch and ordered a couple of shnitzel sandwichs... i told him he was great as a kid in "the quick and the dead" and he thanked me and drove off in his restored classic 60's chevy thunderbird... now how cool is that...? still don't want to meet ol' nikkie-pooh...? well that's alright... to quote from one of the cat's last great songs... "if you don't love me... maybe i don't love you..." just kidding... be well... nik. out...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 03:35:02 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

newman

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2007, 03:30:40 AM »
while i'm deeply wounded that none of you said you wished to meet me... i would like to meet sarah... too bad she's gone... i mean she actually hand-delivered a letter for me in london to cat stevens... how cool is that...? haven't heard back from the cat... probably won't either... but i bet he read my letter... amazing!!! and ol' nik. here got to play james bond for a day and take a stab at trying to bring about world peace... oh sorry... that's what they're all supposed to say in the miss america pageant... wrong thread... anywho... oh yeah... how cool is this... last week i spoke to leonardo de caprio... apparently he has an israeli girl friend and they stopped by this place i was having lund and ordered a couple of shnitzel sandwichs... i told him he was great as a kid in "the quick and the dead" and he thanked me and drove off in his restored classic 60's chevy thunderbird... how cool is that...? still don't want to meet ol' nikie-pooh...? well that's alright... be well... nik. out...

I'd love to meet you, nik and definietly little Sarah.....she's a treasure!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
thanks... is that one vote for me...? i'm definitely on the comeback trail now!!! nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

newman

thanks... is that one vote for me...? i'm definitely on the comeback trail now!!! nik.
:laugh: :laugh:

Joe Schmo

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2007, 03:55:48 AM »
while i'm deeply wounded that none of you said you wished to meet me... i would like to meet sarah... too bad she's gone... i mean she actually hand-delivered a letter for me in london to cat stevens... how cool is that...? haven't heard back from the cat... probably won't either... but i bet he read my letter... amazing!!! and ol' nik. here got to play james bond for a day and take a stab at trying to bring about world peace... oh sorry... that's what they're all supposed to say in the miss america pageant... wrong thread... anywho... oh yeah... how cool is this... last week i spoke to leonardo d'caprio... apparently he has an israeli girl friend and they stopped by this place i was having lunch and ordered a couple of shnitzel sandwichs... i told him he was great as a kid in "the quick and the dead" and he thanked me and drove off in his restored classic 60's chevy thunderbird... now how cool is that...? still don't want to meet ol' nikkie-pooh...? well that's alright... to quote from one of the cat's last great songs... "if you don't love me... maybe i don't love you..." just kidding... be well... nik. out...

Don't worry Nic.  Nobody wants to meet me either.

Oh well.  This forum is full of kids with their heads up their ass, anyhow.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
LOL!

I vote for a giant BBQ.............at a mosque! :laugh: :laugh:

That would be great.  I second it.  Now for the tough question; where will it be held?

... i told him he was great as a kid in "the quick and the dead" and he thanked me and drove off in his restored classic 60's chevy thunderbird... now how cool is that...?

Ah, yes, another famous Hollywood star who promotes the environmentalist global warming agenda while spending his free time driving a gas guzzling, greenhouse gas emitting automobile from the 1960's.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

QUOTE:"Ah, yes, another famous Hollywood star who promotes the environmentalist global warming agenda while spending his free time driving a gas guzzling, greenhouse gas emitting automobile from the 1960's."

Normally you get anti-gun celebrities owning a heap of 'assault weapons' too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Newman of course.. all da womenz and since i like angry people i would have to add    angryChineseKahanist AKA maniac
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:57:15 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
That would be great.  I second it.  Now for the tough question; where will it be held?

Would any of you come if I really set this up?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
we're not all in eretz yisroel... but this is a great idea... everyone willing should meet together with fellow jtfers wherever they are... all the nyers... etc. who here is in l.a. with me...? nik.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 02:51:15 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
I haven't seen him on in ages. What ever happened to him?

Possibly he decided that he needed a break to think through various issues which seem to follow him around on the forum...