Author Topic: Degel MKs Respond to Passing of Draft Law  (Read 541 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Degel MKs Respond to Passing of Draft Law
« on: March 13, 2014, 01:50:45 AM »
Complete disgrace. Its thanks to people and statements like this that Hilonim and hiloni parties like Ein Atid got and get power. The average person (and most people) are horrified and bewildered with such bombastic, irrational statements. AND absolutely NO Hakarat HaTov! He says "a narrow and evil country such as this." And "harm that no other country in the world would do". Why doesn't he acknowledge that no country in the world would pay people to sit and learn Torah. Would exempt a whole segment of society from taxes (including the "tax" of military service when it has one). Just take take take and take.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/219884/degel-mks-respond-to-passing-of-draft-law.html#comment-484269
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Degel MKs Respond to Passing of Draft Law
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »
After a country wiped out over 6 million Jews all across Europe and several arab countries attempted genocide on Israeli Jews multiple times, all just in the past 70 years, how is this "harm that no other country would do" ?  Moronic.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 07:34:52 PM »
While the Charedi MKs response was over the top I am reminded of what the Rav said after the Leftists tried to kill him during a rally in Givatayim "those who today march against Kahanism will tomorrow march to trample Judaism."

This is what we are seeing, right now the Chiloni are targeting the Charedim, and I know that tomorrow they will move against all Torah.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 09:09:11 PM »
But that's not true.  They are able to change the laws regarding haredim and the draft because they have broad public support inn addition to the economic urgency.  There is specifically NOT public support for the far left desire and attempts to trample Judaism..   of course those people he referred to have tried just that but the public doesn't support it.  I see no reason why I need to beat my breast over haredim in some cases being able to enter the workforce without serving and in some cases a small amount getting drafted more than they did before.   Their opposition was futile and self-damaging.  Only those w vested interest and power within "the lifestyle" had something to lose.  The haredim will benefit from this as a whole.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »
But that's not true.  They are able to change the laws regarding haredim and the draft because they have broad public support inn addition to the economic urgency.  There is specifically NOT public support for the far left desire and attempts to trample Judaism..   of course those people he referred to have tried just that but the public doesn't support it.  I see no reason why I need to beat my breast over haredim in some cases being able to enter the workforce without serving and in some cases a small amount getting drafted more than they did before.   Their opposition was futile and self-damaging.  Only those w vested interest and power within "the lifestyle" had something to lose.  The haredim will benefit from this as a whole.

EXACTLY. Yet they are calling it a "Gezeira". What "Gezerah" are they talking about? How do they compare this (getting people jobs and some people LATER serving in the army (something required of all) a Gezeira comparable to Haman's Gezera to whip out Klal Yisrael, or the Cantonist decrees of the Russian Tzar where Jews were conscripted for 25 years! Yet this is either comparable or even "worst country ever"

These people need to learn to shut up and need to learn to make a Kiddush Hashem and not the contant Hillul Hashem and lies we keep hearing from them. I personally know Torah and I love my Torah, but unfortunately their are many in the public who hear these things and they think that that is what the Torah represents (because they hear that that is "Toyyrah" and if you oppose it then you are against the Torah) and because of it they get turned off from "Religion" in general because its presented as something very impractical and superstitious.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.