Author Topic: I finally figured out what good the Russian Goyim are to Israel  (Read 8499 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: I finally figured out what good the Russian Goyim are to Israel
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 01:17:45 AM »
They make great cannon fodder in the army also they can be used by the Hellenists to kick Jews out of their homes.
They were brought here to make the country more secular less Jewish.
Many of the Yassam (Super Cops) are Russian [censored].

[censored]?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 01:37:51 AM »
[censored]?
That is what I call Russian Goyim as they are areilim (uncirumcised).

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
Chabadkahanist, you are wildly overestimating how many of the Russians are Goyim, most of the people who came from Russia are Jewish. A minority are Goyim. The good news about that issue is the Russian Goyim have mostly used Israel as a stepping stone to emigrate elsewhere.

As for the Ethiopian Jews, they are Jewish. I believe the Rav accepted their Jewishness.

dead wrong, they are not jewish.  jews are white, not black

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 04:21:12 AM »

This again. Someone ban him.

So you believe the halacha says black people can't convert?

(not that I think he knows halacha)
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2017, 06:14:06 AM »
Israel could start an ice hockey team.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 08:30:33 AM »
Rav Ovadia,ZT"L.ZY"A who knew more than you do said that they are Jews others like Rav Moshe,ZT"L,ZY"A,Lubavitcher Rebbe.ZT"L,ZY"A & HRav Elyashiv,ZT"L,ZY"A said that they need to convert

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2017, 02:45:16 PM »
Rav Ovadia,ZT"L.ZY"A who knew more than you do said that they are Jews others like Rav Moshe,ZT"L,ZY"A,Lubavitcher Rebbe.ZT"L,ZY"A & HRav Elyashiv,ZT"L,ZY"A said that they need to convert

again, anyone who isn't blind can see that jews are white, not black.  therefore ethiopians are not jewish.  and the lubavitcher rebbe was, in rav shach's words, a "meshugener that sits in New York and drives the whole world crazy."  he was a crazy person who thought he was the messiah, as the Brisker Rav said.  and his followers have all become christians
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:05:10 PM by chareidi »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2017, 03:30:58 PM »
again, anyone who isn't blind can see that jews are white, not black.  therefore ethiopians are not jewish.  and the lubavitcher rebbe was, in rav shach's words, a "meshugener that sits in New York and drives the whole world crazy."  he was a crazy person who thought he was the messiah, as the Brisker Rav said.  and his followers have all become Christians

You attack The Rebbe but he said "schvartzas are not Jewish". So which one is it? But of course he would accept any Halachic convert and I've seen Ethiopian Chabad Jews at The Kotel and my local Chabad house has a black Jewish family.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2017, 07:01:44 PM »
again, anyone who isn't blind can see that jews are white, not black.  therefore ethiopians are not jewish.  and the lubavitcher rebbe was, in rav shach's words, a "meshugener that sits in New York and drives the whole world crazy."  he was a crazy person who thought he was the messiah, as the Brisker Rav said.  and his followers have all become christians

Jews are a nation, not a race.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 12:18:30 AM »
Shach was a gornicht & his only claim to fame was when he started attacling the Luabavitcher Rebbe,ZT"L,Z"YA & HaRav J.B. Soloveitchick,ZT"L,ZY"A 2 gedollim who were far greater than him & who did far more in being mikarev wayward Jews.
Shach turned off Jews with his hatred
The Rebbe & HaRav Soloveitchick saved a whole generation from disappearing the arrogant Shach chased away a generation .
Shach is the reason so may secular Israelis are hostile to anything Jewish while followers of the Rebbe &  HaRav Soloveitchick have saved many American & Israeli Jews as well as as Jews all over!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 01:08:07 AM »
Shach was a gornicht & his only claim to fame was when he started attacling the Luabavitcher Rebbe,ZT"L,Z"YA & HaRav J.B. Soloveitchick,ZT"L,ZY"A 2 gedollim who were far greater than him & who did far more in being mikarev wayward Jews.
Shach turned off Jews with his hatred
The Rebbe & HaRav Soloveitchick saved a whole generation from disappearing the arrogant Shach chased away a generation .
Shach is the reason so may secular Israelis are hostile to anything Jewish while followers of the Rebbe &  HaRav Soloveitchick have saved many American & Israeli Jews as well as as Jews all over!!!!

I never heard any of this before, but I know you're right with Chabad. Who is HaRav Soloveitchick?

I know people that like Rav Shach that aren't against Chabad, I never knew he had a problem with it.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 02:20:07 AM »
I never heard any of this before, but I know you're right with Chabad. Who is HaRav Soloveitchick?

I know people that like Rav Shach that aren't against Chabad, I never knew he had a problem with it.
HaRav Soloveitchick was a friend of the Lubavitcher of Rebbe & classmate at the University of Berlin as well as Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshiva University/RIETS
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_B._Soloveitchik)
Not only did the menvual Shach attack the Lubavitcher Rebbe & HaRav Soloveitchick he also attacked the Gerer Rebbe & HaRav Adin Steinsaltz.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elazar_Shach)
The Gerer Rebbe said on Shach es shtinkt fun em it stinks from him or it reeks from him(This I heard from respectable Gerer Chassidim).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 02:41:45 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2017, 08:55:49 PM »
HaRav Soloveitchick was a friend of the Lubavitcher of Rebbe & classmate at the University of Berlin as well as Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshiva University/RIETS
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_B._Soloveitchik)
Not only did the menvual Shach attack the Lubavitcher Rebbe & HaRav Soloveitchick he also attacked the Gerer Rebbe & HaRav Adin Steinsaltz.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elazar_Shach)
The Gerer Rebbe said on Shach es shtinkt fun em it stinks from him or it reeks from him(This I heard from respectable Gerer Chassidim).

I still call the Satmar Rebbe that because he still studies Torah, I think he's murdering Jews with his mouth and it stinks worse but respect for Torah comes first.

My heritage is Gerer (discovered that this summer), so I guess I'm siding with the Gerer Rebbe here on him then. What community was Rav Schah the leader for?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2017, 06:54:00 AM »
I still call the Satmar Rebbe that because he still studies Torah, I think he's murdering Jews with his mouth and it stinks worse but respect for Torah comes first.

My heritage is Gerer (discovered that this summer), so I guess I'm siding with the Gerer Rebbe here on him then. What community was Rav Schah the leader for?
The Litvish draft dodgers & welfare collectors in Bnai Brak & founder of  the Degel HaTorah party
He also founded Shas at yet another attempt to weaken Aguda with Rav Ovadia,ZT"L as his lackey until he turned on him as well.
Shach was just a bitter  & hateful control freak who wanted to be top banana .

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2017, 07:33:53 AM »
When asked what is the closest religion to Jusaism, he answered Chabad. It was meant as a joke and as an no joke. Shach was a very stubborn purist. He also objected to joining the coalition under Peres and later Rabin, because the leftists are eaters of rabbits and pigs. Shach was actually extreme leftist on matters of state and security. His hatred to the leftist was purely religious-social based.
In 1992 Shas defied him and joined the infamous Rabin coalition which brought the Oslo agreements.