Author Topic: A few minutes with Allah  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
A few minutes with Allah
« on: August 04, 2007, 06:25:34 PM »

Great vid on youtube! This guy is a messianic Jew who regularly makes videos against Islam and evolution. Some say he is the most controversial guy on youtube. And I'm sure this video is going to make you either love him or hate him!

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
Re: A few minutes with Allah
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »
Very nice... lol

Thanks for sharing !

IRAN

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 11:02:30 PM »
You're welcome!
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 05:29:58 PM »
update!

the muslims flagged his video until the youtube moderators took it down. But thankfully venomfangx reposted it with a forward to muslims.

Here is the new link:

Enjoy
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 10:25:48 PM »
It's been pulled.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 11:05:59 PM »

Its been reposted again.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »
Interesting video, just watched it. If he believes the Muslims give a crap about what he is saying, he is wrong. Brave young man though. Over the last 8 years I've found the Muslims to be the most barbaric, hateful filled people on the planet. I have no need for islam, nor does America. I don't care for the muslim opinion, at the end of the day, it is still "First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people." muslims follow a murdering butcher, and a pedophile. This is why  the good muslim terrorists are around today. Good muslims are killers, good muslims support the mujahadin, bad muslims don't.

That's the way it is, it's bitter medicine, as all good medicine usually is.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 11:55:45 PM »
But it would still be wrong of us to simply let them follow each other into a murderous rampage. They may reject it, but they need to be told that islam isn't the only way.
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »
But it would still be wrong of us to simply let them follow each other into a murderous rampage. They may reject it, but they need to be told that islam isn't the only way.

It's a waste of time. Some will have the veil lifted by G_d, the rest are a waste of effort. Look at the trouble we went to with that animal last night. Nuke them all!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 12:05:11 AM »
Cyrizian ,

You are under the impression they give a damn about what you say.  I applaud you for trying to change the minds of the muslims, it has been my experiance, it is a complete waste of time.

Jeff

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 12:42:34 AM »
Newman and mosquewatch,

Disappointments are a part of life. Not all of them will listen. But we were right to try and show him a different path. The problem was that this particular muslim's heart was closed to us from the beginning. He is the type of muslim that would have his whole country turned to ashes if it meant the furthering of Islam. But there are many muslims especially in Iran that are desperatly looking for a new path in life. Afterall, there is no country in the world that so closely follows sharia law than Iran. And according to logic, Iran should be the greatest, most wealthy God blessed country on earth... But its not... it is one of the worst countries in the world today. Most Iranians are rational enough to see that Islam doesn't work. And its not just Iranians, Egyptians and Turks are also seeing this. Have a little faith!

One success is worth a thousand failures!

It is the ex-muslims that will be the death of Islam

With hope,
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 07:48:15 PM »
I have always loved Venomfangx's videos but the one time I had a private conversation with him he was rather rude, maybe he'd had a bad day...

Anyway, it's a great video.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 10:26:21 PM »
Every day is a bad day for venomfangx. He has alot of enemies and he gets alot of hatemail. I would be grumpy too if I thought half the world hated my guts...
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »
Every day is a bad day for venomfangx. He has alot of enemies and he gets alot of hatemail. I would be grumpy too if I thought half the world hated my guts...
Surrounded by the love of the Lord Jesus ever day should be a good day.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 04:23:16 PM »
Your right, ftf. Maybe you should let him know that. I think he needs some support from his fellow christians.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 06:29:05 PM »
I especially loved the "come on in to hell" part.

Just like the Quran says really!