Author Topic: Jewish Nazi Hates Being White  (Read 649 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Jewish Nazi Hates Being White
« on: March 23, 2014, 05:49:38 AM »
Please feel free to curse this evil women, Morgan Robin, although she is already cursed.

“My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me. They are the marks of an insufferable privilege bought at the price of others’ agony. If I could peel myself inside out I would be glad. If I could become part of the oppressed I would be free.” – Morgan Robin

“We can’t destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.” — Robin Morgan

I feel like if she wants to stop being so oppressed she can freely sell all her possessions walk around the ghetto in hoochie clothing, sell crack and collect food stamps and start fights with black chicks at McDonald's. She should go to Africa.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:44:34 PM by kyel »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jewish Nazi Hates Being White
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »
I read all of the Jew Hating comments underneath of the article.  These animals would throw every last Jew in a gas chamber if they could.  And the author of the article couldn't wait to say that Morgan was Jewish.  She put it in the second line of the article.

There are plenty of non Jewish, white-male hating feminists, she could do an article on.  But she chose the Jew, and identified her as a Jew right away.  This speaks to her true intentions- which is to appeal to the Jew haters and arouse even more Jew Hatred.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:24:37 PM »
I'm shocked to read that. If there's one thing I agree with her on is the disgusted passport since this gov't is run by satanists illuminatis. 

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 07:40:29 PM »
The website the above link goes to is anti-semitic.  Check the sites they link to...Alt Right, Occidental Dissent, Majority Rights...All anti-Semitic sites. 

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 08:46:03 PM »
The website the above link goes to is anti-semitic.  Check the sites they link to...Alt Right, Occidental Dissent, Majority Rights...All anti-Semitic sites.

My apologies, I did not realize this was a Nazi site. I tried finding another link but most of them besides  Rush Limbaugh were Nazi  based so I decided to just leave the quotes.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 09:57:29 PM »
My apologies, I did not realize this was a Nazi site. I tried finding another link but most of them besides  Rush Limbaugh were Nazi  based so I decided to just leave the quotes.

Wasn't Ashedina's blog linked there as well at some point? I also see they link FrontPage Magazine, Gates of Vienna, and Jihad Watch.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!