Author Topic: Human Slaughterhouses in Syria--Warning, not for sensitive eyes!  (Read 1526 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I had a debate with myself over whether I should post this or not. This is so horrific. You should only follow the link if you have no issues of depression. On the other hand, I believe that if you are a grown man, you have a responsibility to see the evil that exists, and you have a responsibility to fight evil.

This is what Muslims are doing to Christians today, and indeed to other Muslims who do not share their particular worldview (in this case, takfirist).

Some of you might be angry that I am posting something so horrific and graphic, but I believe it is our responsibility to know. People need to know about this.

https://shoebat.com/2014/03/17/actual-literal-islamic-human-slaughterhouses-christians-discovered/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Human Slaughterhouses in Syria--Warning, not for sensitive eyes!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:36:47 PM »
I don't see anything graphic
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 08:01:18 PM »
You must have only read the article (which is awful enough) but not watched the videos on the page.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:38:26 PM »
I only see the first video and the guy talking about it (saw it before as well) the other video's, their is space showing its a video, but its blank (at least for me). Can you put the link up here.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 09:16:08 PM »
Is it possible you don't have whatever flash player is necessary to view it? I don't know how to upload a video (or copy and paste it, or whatever you have to do) to this page.

Let's try this:

Here is the original article page without the video:

http://therightscoop.com/unbelievable-human-slaughter-houses-exposed-in-syria-with-decapitated-bodies-hanging-like-meat/

At the bottom of the article, there is a link that says "Check out Walid's article on this".

Click on that link, and that will take you to the page I originally pasted. Maybe that will take you to it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 09:39:55 PM »
 :o  Holy F^#K

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 11:50:30 PM »
:o  Holy F^#K

The mind snaps shut at the sight of this, doesn't it?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 04:07:08 AM »
Soon enough this will be the whole entire world, not just Syria. The left is salivating at the thought.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 06:55:58 AM »
Erm I seen the video, it's not as bad as I thought. Just an Arab butchered on a table. I've seen videos like this before which was much worse.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 07:22:58 AM »
Erm I seen the video, it's not as bad as I thought. Just an Arab butchered on a table. I've seen videos like this before which was much worse.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 11:02:21 AM »
Now I see. You have to use Internet Extinguisher to view the embedded videos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 11:11:32 AM »
Now I see. You have to use Internet Extinguisher to view the embedded videos.
Wrong, I'm using firefox and can view it.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane