Author Topic: No terror in islam ? VIDEO  (Read 2768 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
No terror in islam ? VIDEO
« on: August 08, 2007, 12:25:42 AM »
I put this together after watching a muslim say "No terror in islam." He's either an idiot or a liar.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TCNEIGTcGuQ

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: No terror in islam ? VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 12:36:47 AM »
"No terror in islam." ..........BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah! And there's no drunkeness, sexism or fart lighting at an Aussie BBQ!

ftf

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 06:00:38 AM »
Great video Jeff, you make one technical mistake though, you refer to the ayats in the quran as surahs, a quanic refferrence should be surah something ayat something, you mention surah 5 ayat 32 and then surah 5 ayat 33 as the next surah rather than next ayat.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 06:02:41 PM »
I was really tired when I threw this together. Just came home from work, but thanks for the tip on that. I need to be precise and accurate in any information given.  It's been 2 days in a row my boss has had me doing alot of work around the job site, but things gotta get done. Thanks again on pointing out the mistake though, I'll probably start making the vid posts on my 2 days off. 5 hours of sleep a night is not cutting it when we are busy at work.

Jeff

ftf

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 06:42:35 PM »
I was really tired when I threw this together. Just came home from work, but thanks for the tip on that. I need to be precise and accurate in any information given.  It's been 2 days in a row my boss has had me doing alot of work around the job site, but things gotta get done. Thanks again on pointing out the mistake though, I'll probably start making the vid posts on my 2 days off. 5 hours of sleep a night is not cutting it when we are busy at work.

Jeff

5 hours of sleep, really is not good, your videos are great, but you have to keep yourself in good health before helping others, if you colapse from exhaustion you won't be able to make any videos at all. Look after yourself.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 07:25:11 PM »
Can't help it, I'm addicted too JTF lol. But it's excellent advice, and I'm going to follow it. Fell asleep at the keyboard last nite lol There are not enough hours in the day ! >:(