Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 929 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:52:54 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:58:19 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Boston school children play "Jail the Jews"
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 01:02:28 PM »
It seems the theology of 'deicide' is still being taught in some churchs (although it is my belief that it is taught in most)...

When I was a child one of my ex-friends told my brother and I we were going to hell because we killed hesus.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »
I never understood why Irish have gotten so anti-Semitic.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »
It seems the theology of 'deicide' is still being taught in some churchs (although it is my belief that it is taught in most)...

When I was a child one of my ex-friends told my brother and I we were going to hell because we killed hesus.
I hear this alot, mostly from Lutherans. The other day a very good friend left me something on jesus and nicademus. I know they're trying to convince me to become a Christian, but sometimes they come and ask me what I think about things.

Also, I have been accused of riding, have sex with, and sacrificing goat's in my satanic cult Temple.  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 03:44:21 PM »
a child told her parents that a classmate said they were going to destroy her country because she is Jewish, and a Jewish child was told by a peer that she could not have a cracker because Jews didn’t believe in Jesus.

Cracker?? as in food cracker?

I'm not sure what's worse living by with? Being a Jew that is hated nearly by the whole world or being an ex Muslim dealing with apostasy in fear of violence 1.6 billion population.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 04:06:49 PM »

I'm not sure what's worse living by with? Being a Jew that is hated nearly by the whole world or being an ex Muslim dealing with apostasy in fear of violence 1.6 billion population.

Yes, I believe the Catholics have a rite which involves eating the flesh of their god (the cracker) and the blood (the wine)... So Jews can't have the cracker because we deny he is god...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 05:21:31 PM »
I hear this alot, mostly from Lutherans. The other day a very good friend left me something on jesus and nicademus. I know they're trying to convince me to become a Christian, but sometimes they come and ask me what I think about things.

Also, I have been accused of riding, have sex with, and sacrificing goat's in my satanic cult Temple.  :::D

Lol

Even riding?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 05:26:17 PM »
Lutheranism has always been a Nazi religion but I don't think most Bostonians are Lutherans.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 05:27:48 PM »

Being a Jew even if persecuted is much, much better then living a life of a pagan (that is supposedly "free")
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.