Author Topic: Was the Malaysian pilot whose plane disappeared a Muslim terrorist?  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How much of a problem is Muslim terrorism from Malaysia? I know the Muzzies cause problems in Thailand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Was the Malaysian pilot whose plane disappeared a Muslim terrorist?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:39:03 PM »
Don't know Malaysia itself is 60% Muslim and they hate the Chinese and Indians who live there.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:56:00 PM »
This is just me but... I think this plane made it or headed to a muzzy safe spot. To be prepared to be a plane bomb for America or Israel. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 02:01:21 AM »
So that's why ethnic chinese who run a buffet near me ran away from malaysia.
pislam.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »
Muslamics everywhere are very dangerous against others and even most dangerous against themselves. Any one of them can be involved anywhere. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 11:51:33 PM »
""Was the Malaysian pilot whose plane disappeared a Muslim terrorist? ""

Do dogs chase cats?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 06:32:29 PM »
It seems that the conspiracy theorists (who seem to be increasing in number) are blaming Israel for the disappearance.

I was reading Newsmax (which I thought was a decent conservative news source) and I am noticing more and more antisemitic right wing comments there (including many very ugly comments from so-called religious Christians against Israel and Jews).

I am going to start a thread this evening (bli neder) where I confront some of the fallacious arguments used by these right-wing 'christians'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 06:49:28 AM »
It seems that the conspiracy theorists (who seem to be increasing in number) are blaming Israel for the disappearance.

I was reading Newsmax (which I thought was a decent conservative news source) and I am noticing more and more antisemitic right wing comments there (including many very ugly comments from so-called religious Christians against Israel and Jews).

I am going to start a thread this evening (bli neder) where I confront some of the fallacious arguments used by these right-wing 'christians'...

I knew it.
It was da joooooozz who did it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 07:06:09 AM »

How can you tell if they are religious Christians?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 12:37:02 PM »

I knew it.
It was da joooooozz who did it.

We managed to create the muslims and take all the money in the world through kosher food while everyone was looking, and steal a whole land even though there wasn't anyone to steal it from, so who else is sneaky enough? Your ninjas ain't got nuthun on us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 06:44:02 AM »
We managed to create the muslims and take all the money in the world through kosher food while everyone was looking, and steal a whole land even though there wasn't anyone to steal it from, so who else is sneaky enough? Your ninjas ain't got nuthun on us.

That's right confess!
Sneaky yutai!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 08:16:48 AM »
That's right confess!
Sneaky yutai!

My ipod control center of the world indicates your tin foil hat is off, so I'm sending my aliens right now. Doesn't matter if I confess, you can tell it to the reptilians and David Icke who we abduct daily.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »
I agree, Flight 370 may have made it to a state who sponsors terrorism.  Pilot made a phone call before the plane took off, also deleted files from flight simulator, probably the dry runs he made in practice.   co-pilot changes course 10 minutes before turning the plane and saying good night, no announcement of fire in the cockpit, or other technical or mechanical difficulties.     Did Flight 370 use Terraine masking...plane dropping to an altitude of 5000 feet to evade the radar system?  Lands somewhere while its dark and would be unnoticed?  Terraine masking used by military pilots.  Plain could have paint changed, and armed with dirty bombs, or nuclear device, or explodes in the atmosphere causing an EMP to wipe out technology, power grids,  and civilization as we know it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member