Author Topic: A Non-Theological Question For My Christian Friends  (Read 424 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
A Non-Theological Question For My Christian Friends
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:32:19 PM »
There is no shortage in the world of Islamic advocates. Someone says anything about Islam, whether it is true or not, whether it's offensive or not, and Muslims will protest all over the world. There is also Jewish advocates and advocacy groups. Whether or not you agree with their particular position is beside the point. The point is they exist and the all believe (often mistakenly) that they are acting in the best interest of Jews.

There is no way to say this without sounding provocative. Why is there no Christian movement that I am aware of that is trying to help their Christian brothers and sisters all over the world and Nigeria in particular. If you read Raymond Ibrahim, he lists the horrific situations Christians face in Islamic-dominated countries.

Here is a link to an article of his:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/raymond-ibrahim/why-media-dont-cover-jihadist-attacks-on-christians/?utm_source=FrontPage+Magazine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=c9729e5c22-Mailchimp_FrontPageMag&utm_term=0_57e32c1dad-c9729e5c22-156533077

To the everlasting disgrace of American Jews, they did nothing when Europe's Jews were being murdered. Now Christians are being murdered (albeit on a much smaller scale) all over Africa and Asia (and let's face it) in some parts of Europe where there is a large Muslim population.

What is it going to take to get America's Christians off the couch and deal with this?