Author Topic: Hobby Lobby Refuses To Sell Jewish Goods  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hobby Lobby Refuses To Sell Jewish Goods
« on: March 25, 2014, 03:04:03 AM »
Hobby Lobby Accused of Anti-Semitism

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hobby-lobby-accused-anti-semitism-article-1.1473330

Yimach shemam to these evil, phony "Christian" anti-Semitic beasts. I wouldn't be surprised if the Green monsters were actually getting payments from the Saudis.

LSDBR

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hobby Lobby Refuses To Sell Jewish Goods
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 03:35:20 AM »
And today, Cruz facebook comments a photo that says "I stand with hobby lobby for religious freedom". First term senators like Randy, Bammy, and now maybe Cruz seem to be a bad option.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 03:39:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure it relates to a contraceptives insurance issue, but this isn't the first warning sign.

I'm not against preventing the forced purchase of abortion pills by hobby lobby in the fight against Osamacare, but I don't know why Cruz has to stand with them. Just wave them on at worst.

www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=1057

Sen. Cruz supports Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties
SCOTUS should defend the First Amendment
March 24, 2014
  | 
(202) 228-7561

WASHINGTON, DC -- U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, today released the following statement reiterating his support for Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties as oral arguments for Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. and Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp. v. Sebelius begin tomorrow at the U.S. Supreme Court.

"The Supreme Court has the opportunity to affirm our fundamental right to religious freedom," Sen. Cruz said. "Time and time again, President Obama has granted exemptions to the politically powerful, yet refuses to grant the same leniency to those for whom Obamacare's contraception mandate infringes on their beliefs. I urge the court to unequivocally stand up for the First Amendment rights of all Americans and stop the government from forcing employers with valid religious objections to violate their faith."

Last January, Sen. Cruz, joined by Sens. John Cornyn, R-Texas, Mike Lee, R-Utah, and David Vitter, R-La., filed an amicus brief defending Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties against Obamacare's contraception mandate.

In the amicus brief, Sen. Cruz details several of the most egregious examples of the Administration selectively enforcing and modifying provisions of Obamacare, which include making the unilateral decision to delay health insurance requirements; capping out-of-pocket costs; expanding and delaying the employer mandate penalty; and granting health subsidies to members of Congress and congressional staff.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:58:02 AM »
In principle nobody should be forced to subsidize abortion, or anything they don't want to. Since when did employer-provided healthcare become an inalienable right?

However, since HL has dared to stand against the chosen people, I would not be surprised to see Hashem strike them down at the Supreme Kangaroo Court, and genuine Christian businesses will suffer for it.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 09:10:59 PM »
The hobby lobby bastard's name is "David Green." 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 09:13:20 PM »
The hobby lobby bastard's name is "David Green."
The son who makes the Nazi videos is Mart Green.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 09:29:10 PM »
The son who makes the Nazi videos is Mart Green.

yemach shmo to both of them.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 09:42:22 PM »
  I don't know who they are but who cares? So what if they don't sell Jewish holiday items? Perhaps its some business decision. Perhaps other things, why automatically assumed anti-Semitism?

And what "holiday items" do Jews have? A Menorah? They can be purchased from Jews and Jewish stores. No big deal.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 10:13:47 PM »
  I don't know who they are but who cares? So what if they don't sell Jewish holiday items? Perhaps its some business decision. Perhaps other things, why automatically assumed anti-Semitism?

And what "holiday items" do Jews have? A Menorah? They can be purchased from Jews and Jewish stores. No big deal.
The issue is that here these people are claiming to be devout evangelical Christians and in actuality they are Muslim-loving Nazi beasts.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 10:24:12 PM »
The issue is that here these people are claiming to be devout evangelical Christians and in actuality they are Muslim-loving Nazi beasts.

How?
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 10:37:37 PM »
How?

Yeah. I heard Chaim say something about hezbollah on ASK, but can you give me a link. Oh yeah and Tag they took me off facebook. Causing too many problems. Never admit to anyone that your name isn't your name, especially on the "Salvage the "Jewish" press" group, because it's a bunch of snitches and haters.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 10:45:14 PM »
How?
Haven't you been following? The HL president's son makes anti-Israel blood libel movies and they actually consulted with Sheikh Nasrallah in the process of it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 11:17:34 PM »
Haven't you been following? The HL president's son makes anti-Israel blood libel movies and they actually consulted with Sheikh Nasrallah in the process of it.

Ooh ookay, then that is a very good explanation why so.

I did hear Ask JTF but I just didn't pay attention to this part and this company (not familiar with it in general).

I was commenting on just what I saw here only, but yes you are correct. I don't care nor mind about the non-selling things but meeting with, consulting etc. Nasrallah Yimah Shemo and making an anti-Israel movie is definitely evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 12:07:30 AM »

Ooh ookay, then that is a very good explanation why so.

I did hear Ask JTF but I just didn't pay attention to this part and this company (not familiar with it in general).

I was commenting on just what I saw here only, but yes you are correct. I don't care nor mind about the non-selling things but meeting with, consulting etc. Nasrallah Yimah Shemo and making an anti-Israel movie is definitely evil.
Real Christians need to boycott this filth.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 11:02:51 PM »
I remember reading on some blogs last year that a Jewish man went in their and asked about Channukah decorations, and that he was told that Hobby Lobby doesn't cater to either "those" people or "you" people.