Author Topic: British Channel 4 buys Lock of Shitlers Hair for $5000 off Holocaust denier  (Read 528 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178934#.UzLv21cVCpo
The British TV station Channel 4 has come under fire for buying an alleged lock of Nazi-leader Adolf Hitler's hair, for the exorbitant sum of 3,000 British pounds (roughly $5,000).

The genocidal dictator's supposed hair was bought from David Irving, who was convicted of Holocaust denial in Austria in 2006 and fined, after not only denying the murder of six million Jews but calling Hitler "a great man," and the Gestapo Nazis "fabulous policemen."

Channel 4 bought the hair, which alleged was collected by Hitler's barber by using sticky tape on his shoe soles, to run DNA tests on it during their show "Dead Famous DNA," which is to be broadcast Wednesday night, according to The Daily Mail.

A spokesperson for the TV station said the tests could provide a "key biological component" to the mass-murderer's biography, adding "we believe the potential importance of the scientific and historical insight justified the purchase."

However, not everyone agreed with the move. British Labor MP Ian Austin, whose Jewish father's family was killed in the Treblinka death camp, called it a "sick" and "tawdry" stunt.

"It’s appalling that Channel 4 would get involved with a Holocaust denier in some bizarre and tawdry show purporting to be entertainment," added Austin. "It’s disgusting, and raises questions about Channel 4’s public broadcasting remit."

The show, according to Channel 4's website, "tracks down remains of some of history’s most important and infamous figures and uses cutting-edge DNA analysis to find out more about what made them who they were."

Marilyn Monroe, Charles Darwin and Napoleon Bonaparte also feature on the show.

Aside from his Holocaust denial, the 75-year-old Irving got into hot water in 2009 when he tried to sell the hair and various other Nazi memorabilia online.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
What suckers!
I bought a wig for only $4990!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
You guys are killing me!

:::D :laugh:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
DNA tests have now proven it was Shitler's hair, and that he was a Fraudestinian.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I want them to run DNA tests on my Mr. Hilter hair too.
I paid good money for that smelly hair.
I'm making a Mr. Hilter hair rug.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The British may want to try to clone him with this hair... Like they did in the movie Jurassic park...

In my opinion the only correct thing to do with this 'hair' is to burn it. gas it and then burn it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The British may want to try to clone him with this hair... Like they did in the movie Jurassic park...

In my opinion the only correct thing to do with this 'hair' is to burn it. gas it and then burn it...

Lol gas his hair. That's a little overboard. Feed it to a pig and then use the pig for jihawg ammo.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge