Author Topic: Bernhard Laufer in Fight Against the Muslim Brotherhood, Queens DA, and NYPD  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Bernhard Laufer

• New JTFer
  • I fight therefore I am!
I am all alone just with Hashem at my side in a fight with the Muslim Brotherhood, Queens District's Attorney's Office, and the NYPD.

I guess I just reached Primus Inter Pares level.

I am being framed by the Muslim Brotherhood and a corrupt D.A. Richard Brown who is ingratiating himself with the wicked Muslim Community in Queens at my expense.

I already did two tours of duty at Rikers Island for nothing.  All I did was defend myself from an Iman from Afghanistan who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

My top charge that they are attempting to frame me for is Attempted Murder with Hate which is equivalent to Second Degree Murder.  I am facing 8 to 25 if convicted.

I had a German anti-Semite Detective by the name of Thomas Fisch who swore falsely against me or they would have had no case against me.

Google "Bernhard Laufer" for more information about my situation and check me out on my facebook page under Bernard Richards.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:58:06 PM by Bernhard Laufer »

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Bernhard Laufer

• New JTFer
Re: Bernhard Laufer (aka Bernard Richards) -- Help Needed Badly!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 12:10:47 AM »
Yes.

It is all a bunch of baloney.

Read my responses to the articles.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:10:56 PM by Bernhard Laufer »

Offline Bernhard Laufer

• New JTFer
Anyone here interested in putting their life on the line to achieve Primus Inter Pares level or is this just the JDL of talk?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyone here interested in putting their life on the line to achieve Primus Inter Pares level or is this just the JDL of talk?
Probably not, when you're a informer fake!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Bernhard Laufer

• New JTFer
Check me out me out coward!

And watch your mouth baby before you get it bashed in!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Check me out me out coward!

And watch your mouth baby before you get it bashed in!

Good luck to ya!  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Troll!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It's Homo, Jr.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator