Author Topic: Vatican Prince of Perfidy: Shimon Peres  (Read 2850 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Vatican Prince of Perfidy: Shimon Peres
« on: July 18, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »
The bloody vulture Shimon Peres (Peres is Hebrew for vulture) is  right where the  Vatican-controlled Israeli  oligarchy wants him to be: president of Israel, dark prince of perfidy. Woe to Ariel! (Jerusalem to suffer EU occupation).

The  Vatican and its Friends are Not Your Friends

Beware Babylonian envoys from Rome!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Vatican Prince of Perfidy: Shimon Peres
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:55:06 PM »
I have yet to find Catholics that are anti Judism.  I grew up in the Catholic church.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »
And I hope this is not an attempt on Catholics either.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 02:08:03 PM »
I have yet to find Catholics that are anti Judism.  I grew up in the Catholic church.

There are many Catholics who love Jews and Israel, as my kibbutz mother testified. I'm exposing the Vatican's documented design on Jerusalem.

Miriam Weiss: Holocaust Survivor and Kibbutz Mother

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 02:09:49 PM »
And I hope this is not an attempt on Catholics either.

It's an expose of the Vatican and those Catholics and treacherous Jews who work with them to undermine Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem, as the articles reveal. This is definitely not against all Catholics or all Jews.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:15:37 PM by David Ben-Ariel »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 05:00:22 PM »
Let's try to be respectful to our Catholic members. David, please listen to the Ask JTF program this week regarding this issue. It's towards the end.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 07:52:09 PM »
"I was born in a small Jewish shtetl that -- during the two wars, the first and the second it was under Polish control -- but otherwise it was Belarus. Russians. And they hated the Poles. They wouldn't speak the language. The place I was born was a very small place, totally Jewish, and we were living neither in Poland nor in Russia. We were living in Israel from the day I was born, even before emigrating." (Shimon Peres, Academy of Achievement interview, 2003).

This man just sounds like a weasel.  Yet he is serving his second tour of duty as P.M.  What an outrage... ::)

The weasel Peres is not serving his second tour of duty as Prime Minister.

The weasel Olmert is currently P.M.

The weasel Peres is President.

Yes, I know, it's hard keeping the weasels straight.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Vatican Prince of Perfidy: Shimon Peres/kach shemo...
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:20:42 PM »
another so apt a term as vulture could never be found to better describe this self-hating jew... peres is true to his name... feeding off the misery and suffering of his own people... nik. in disgust... out...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 12:14:16 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

newman

Re: Vatican Prince of Perfidy: Shimon Peres/kach shemo...
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 11:28:18 PM »
so apt a term as vulture could not be found to describe this self-hating jew... peres is true to his name... feeding off the misery and suffering of his own people... nik. in disgust... out...

What happened to the 1947 to 1967 generation?

I can understand a shtetl Jew who has been spat on and not allowed to fight back his whole life developing self-hate.

How does this happen to an Israeli?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 12:13:00 AM »
he has been bullied and threatened by the slime running the gov't to not respond and not fight back or else... or else they lose their jobs or their mullah (fines) or their freedom (jail time)... and if they really persist like the kahanes... they lose their lives... it's called "scare tactics" and it has worked well here in the u.s. and does so too over there in israel... same/same... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 05:42:10 AM »
The "free thinkers" of Israel need to put Shimon Peres and Ehud Barak in a prison together.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »
The "free thinkers" of Israel need to put Shimon Peres and Ehud Barak in a prison together.
What about olmert,Livni,fraud Lieberman and the rest of the peace now traitors.Send them to Malaysia to get a good canning :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »
I read the following in an archived JTF article:

"Israel is also selling out to the Arabs - In February 2005, self-hating left-wing Israeli deputy prime minister Shimon Peres backed a plan by United Arab Emirates real estate magnates to buy the property of Jews about to face expulsion from the Gaza District and northern Samaria" 

Did Peres really sell property of Eretz Yisrael to United Arab Emirates real estate magnates?