Author Topic: Russian Goyim In My Building  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Russian Goyim In My Building
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 02:05:35 PM »
They are are a threat because they marry Jewish men & bring Goy kids into the world.
This will create a whole generation of Goy Israelis.
Also some Russian Goyim are involved in Neo-Nazi activities as well as whoring,pimping,drug dealing & other vice.
Arab women only marry other Arabs.

The Rabbanut doesn't marry them off to Jews.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »
They are are a threat because they marry Jewish men & bring Goy kids into the world.
This will create a whole generation of Goy Israelis.
Also some Russian Goyim are involved in Neo-Nazi activities as well as whoring,pimping,drug dealing & other vice.
Arab women only marry other Arabs.
There are stupid self-hating Israeli men who date Arab kurvas, just like the idiotic Israeli women that date Arabs because they think they are hardcore, bad@$$, etc.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2014, 03:25:52 PM »
There are stupid self-hating Israeli men who date Arab kurvas

Not really. The Arab's for the most part wouldn't and don't allow it.  Anyway with the Israeli women with Arab men. It is an issue but its very very small, especially compared to assimilation in the exile.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2014, 03:32:09 PM »

Not really. The Arab's for the most part wouldn't and don't allow it.  Anyway with the Israeli women with Arab men. It is an issue but its very very small, especially compared to assimilation in the exile.
So if an Arab woman gets with a Jewish man are you saying she'd be targeted for an honor killing or a stoning?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2014, 03:36:44 PM »
So if an Arab woman gets with a Jewish man are you saying she'd be targeted for an honor killing or a stoning?

Of-course. She and him together.

They are very strict with their women and not allowing them to go with those they don't want, especially Religious wise. Not only Jews others as well. For example not too long ago a Druze girl went with a Muslim (don't remember Shia or Sunni) and the family located them in Lebanon and cut the guys D^ck off.

OTOH they believe in (and encourage) their men in taking other people's women because then they can have more women each and they say that the children are Muslim.
 So in this case their Sheiks or Mullah's would make a "marriage" between a Jewish or Christian (etc.) female to a Muslim male, but wouldn't to a male Jew or Christian to a Muslim female.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2014, 04:08:02 PM »
My friend said "allo" instead of "shalom" to a store owner, and he left his store in the middle of the business, and basically started fighting us, and then said to wait and he left to go get his knife or friends. They stab. I mean, seriously, Russians? They're crazy. Jail is like a 5 star resort compared to Russia. They're like a small step above Sudanese, and again, their destiny isn't to live in Israel, they don't belong there, and they too must go.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2014, 11:59:59 PM »
The Rabbanut doesn't marry them off to Jews.
No they go to Cyprus & get married.
I didn't say the rabbanut did.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2014, 12:09:43 AM »
My friend said "allo" instead of "shalom" to a store owner, and he left his store in the middle of the business, and basically started fighting us, and then said to wait and he left to go get his knife or friends. They stab. I mean, seriously, Russians? They're crazy. Jail is like a 5 star resort compared to Russia. They're like a small step above Sudanese, and again, their destiny isn't to live in Israel, they don't belong there, and they too must go.
This is the point I have been trying to make for a long time.