Author Topic: Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars  (Read 17358 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars
« on: October 08, 2006, 02:51:30 PM »
The Arabic words are allah and mohammed. The third phrase is "Khinzeer Akbar", meaning "Pig is Great".

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

Re: Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »
Those pigs look like they've been malnourished.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »
I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the room watching what happens when the Mo-hammedans see those pictures on their computer screens! :o

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 12:51:46 AM »
I LOVE IT!!!!!!  HAHAHAHA Eat it, Moo HAM ed!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 03:26:13 PM »
On seeing pictures such as these, muslims will just launch into tirades about racism.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 08:25:29 PM »
Racism my foot.. want to see what muslims pigs are? here ya go

OINK OF ALLAH!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 08:28:56 PM »
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD The founder of Iswine.. Mohammed the pig face now thats a cartoon!

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ABDUL AZIZ

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 09:03:33 AM »
I thought this wasn't a racist site? Whereby the administrator himself is contributing to these profound and unwarranted issues. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and embarrassed to call yourself a Jew. Some of my best friends are Jewish and we are able to live in harmony with respect for one another's religions. If you have forgotton or your minds have been clouded we consider Moses (peace be upon him) as a prophet! By the way I am Muslim and here to discuss not argue........This is what this forum is about correct?!

Some questions for you all to think about.....Why the need to be so hateful? How can you judge a religion in such a hateful way, when for thousands of years the Jews have been persecuted in the most horrific ways and may I add not entirely by Muslims!!!!!
Critics and opponents of JTF should also be permitted to post messages on this forum as long as the criticism does not include threats or personal attacks. It is healthy for JTF supporters to learn how to debate and respond to such critics, and it also makes the forum more interesting.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »
I thought this wasn't a racist site? Whereby the administrator himself is contributing to these profound and unwarranted issues. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and embarrassed to call yourself a Jew. Some of my best friends are Jewish and we are able to live in harmony with respect for one another's religions. If you have forgotton or your minds have been clouded we consider Moses (peace be upon him) as a prophet! By the way I am Muslim and here to discuss not argue........This is what this forum is about correct?!

Some questions for you all to think about.....Why the need to be so hateful? How can you judge a religion in such a hateful way, when for thousands of years the Jews have been persecuted in the most horrific ways and may I add not entirely by Muslims!!!!!

1) If someone defames mohammed, the entire muslim world goes INSANE.  If someone defames Moses or Jesus, all you will hear is the chirping of crickets. 

Therefore, which of these religions eluded to is NOT peaceful?

2) If a non-muslim touches a koran, the entire muslim world becomes outraged.  If a Nick Berg gets his head sawed off for loving and helping muslims, the muslim world is silent.

Why is this?

3) A religion of peace will NEVER produce suicide bombers, no matter HOW one interprets the book. 

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 12:56:54 PM »
No other holy book instructs it's folllowers to not make friends with people of other religions, or to kill them:

surah 3 verse 28: Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

surah 4 verse 88: What aileth you that ye are become two parties regarding the hypocrites, when Allah cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they earned? Seek ye to guide him whom Allah hath sent astray? He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him thou (O Muhammad) canst not find a road.

surah 4 verse 89: They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

(Those given a portion of scripture is the quran's way of refferring to Christians and Jews)
surah 4 verse 51+52: Hast thou not seen those unto whom a portion of the Scripture hath been given, how they believe in idols and false deities, and how they say of those (idolaters) who disbelieve: "These are more rightly guided than those who believe" ? Those are they whom Allah hath cursed, and he whom Allah hath cursed, thou (O Muhammad) wilt find for him no helper.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 01:10:21 PM by Rhuan »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 02:16:50 PM »
And you have the choice to decide whether or not to take the higher road.  So much for being a light among nations.

If your only purpose as an antagonizer is to antagonize, then why would you expect then to react differently.  The fact is that many right wing Jews find racism to be funny, just as long as it isn't against them.

Have you seen the Jewish comic, "The Amazing Racist"?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Amazing+Racist&search=Search

I bet you guys find that stuff funny.  If it were a non-jew making similar tasteless jokes about Jews, Abe Foxman and the ADL would be on the front page of the New York Times whining accusations of antisemetism.  What makes you think you can hold other people accountable for the misdeeds of their race when Jews will not hold their own accountable for misdeeds against others?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 02:41:58 PM »
The higher road? I guess you mean turn the other cheeck, except for the fact that that is a Christian unJewish concept that many Jews ignorant of Torah have convinced themselves has something to do with Halacha.

In Judaism when there is a enemy it is a great Mitzvah to utterly destroy them.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Rhuan

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 02:57:06 PM »
Yochanan Zev, are you a muslim?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 03:14:43 PM by Rhuan »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 03:03:53 PM »
The higher road? I guess you mean turn the other cheeck, except for the fact that that is a Christian unJewish concept that many Jews ignorant of Torah have convinced themselves has something to do with Halacha.

In Judaism when there is a enemy it is a great Mitzvah to utterly destroy them.

No, but the Torah tells us to circumcise our hearts so that we do not follow the low road.   "Turning the other cheek" is not
exclusive to Christianity.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:38 PM »
No.

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »
Why do you jump to defend to Islam then?

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 04:03:13 PM »
Why do you jump to defend to Islam then?

Those avatars would be offensive to all Muslims, not just fundamentalists.  It isn't right to antagonize the entire Muslim community just because of the ones who don't want peace.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 04:10:23 PM »
I'm a black convert, just like Sammy Davis, Jr.  :)

Rhuan

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 04:12:35 PM »
Islam = following the quran.

Look at what the quran says before complaining about these things.

By definition a "peaceful" muslim is either fifth column or not a muslim.

I don't care a toss what race someone is, it's what is inside rather than what you look like that matters.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 04:36:14 PM »
I don't have to know what the Quar'an says to do what's right.  That's why we have Torah.  We are supposed to be example people.

I do agree that the Muslim community are not doing enough to make the peace and are allowing radical elements to forward their determination.  Therefore the MC is not acting responsibly towards these terrorists, and indeed their faith.  I don't believe political correctness is the answer, but I know that antagonizing them will not help matters.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »
First, Sammy Davis, Jr. was NOT a Jew and did NOT convert to Judaism.  He got a Reform "rabbi" to claim he was converted because Davis thought that that would help his career among Jews in Hollywood.  Little did he know that the Jews in Hollywood are all assimilated, intermarried, self-hating scum who are not at all impressed by someone who claims to be interested in the Jewish faith which none of them believe in.

For you, as a black man, to lecture the Jews about racism is real chutzpah (gall).  Your people overwhelmingly support black Nazi leaders like Jesse Jackson, Louis Farakhan, Al Sharpton, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, etc. etc.

The Jews fought for you in the civil rights movement and even gave their lives for you (Schwerner and Goodman were killed in Mississippi trying to register black voters).  To this day, the UJA and other Jewish establishment Jews fund your anti-Semitic organizations like the NAACP, the Urban League, and so on.

Your people have expressed their "gratitude" to the Jews by backing black Hitlers like Jackson, Farakhan and Sharpton.  And by murdering innocent Jews like Yankel Rosenbaum.  And black jurors in case after case acquit the murderers of Jews even when the evidence is overwhelming.

Don't come here lecturing the Jewish people about racism.  YOUR people are the worst racists and anti-Semites in America.  YOUR people are the "Klan with a tan."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 04:50:02 PM by jsullivan »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 05:05:53 PM »
You sound very angry, but what you're trying to tell me is that you have an excuse for antagonzing Muslims.   Tell me though, when did you become such an expert on the aspirations of black people?

Do you actually know the details of Sammy Davis, Jrs conversion, or are you just rambling off some hearsay you read or heard somewhere because it agrees with your distain you have towards blacks.  Sammy Davis Jr strongly identified with being Jewish, and it hurt him deeply when his extension to the Jewish community wasn't recipocated.  I'm not as sensitive as him, and could care less about gaining acceptance.  So when I talk about issures such as assimilation and bigotry, I am speaking as someone who prides himself on being a bit of an outcast.  I don't make excuses.

Rhuan

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 05:11:17 PM »
You act as if you think that most muslims want to live in peace, as far as can be seen, this is not the truth.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 05:36:07 PM by Rhuan »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 05:22:10 PM »
Right now I don't believe the majority of Muslims want war, but that could change over time if they feel they are being antagonized.  A pig is no different than a dog in that if you keep kicking at it, it will eventually turn on you and bite back.

I though JTF was like JDL, in that they advocate safety for Israel.  Does JTF consider peace as a viable option?

Rhuan

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
Look at what Islam preaches before you try to say make peace with it, seriously, peace with Islam can't work.