Author Topic: Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars  (Read 17852 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 05:39:20 PM »
Sammy Davis got a Reform "conversion" which has no validity whatsoever.

AFTER HIS CONVERSION, SAMMY DAVIS HELD A FUNDRAISER FOR THE JEW-HATING BLACK PANTHER PARTY IN 1972, AND ALSO RAISED MONEY FOR THE BLACK JEW-HATING COMMUNIST ANGELA DAVIS.

You are a black Jew-hater.  Notice how you accuse the Jews of racism but defend the Muslim Nazis.  And you blame the Jews for Muslim terrorist mass murder!  The Jews cause the Muslims to be terrorist mass murderers by "antagonizing" them, you write.  The Muslim Nazis were peaceful until the Jews antagonized them.

Play your little game about being a convert somewhere else.  

My son is a REAL convert to Judaism who lives in Israel.

You were converted? By which Bet Din? What happened during the conversion process?

Why can't you at least be honest enough to say that you are a black man who wants to disagree with our views?  You know nothing about Judaism.  Even a Gentile like me can see through you easily.

Rhuan

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »
Don't be so harsh jsullivan, how do you know that he is not simply misguided?

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 05:50:14 PM »
And your point is?  Since you believe there is no hope for peace, it's okay to antagonize them?  There was a time in history when Islam and Judaism were able to co-exist side by side.  Or is that just more fairy tales.

Believe me, I hear radical Muslims talk about the occupation of native lands I know that many of them are not just talking
about the West Bank or the Golan Heights.  They are indeed referring to the whole of Israel.  Then there are the ones that are neutral who just want to lead prosperous lives, who could care less about these issues.

There is no defense for suicide bombers and martyrs.  They forfeited their humanity once they decided to strap to their waists and made a weapon out of themselves.  But what purpose does it serve to dehumanize all Muslims, even those that would potentially become supporters of Israel?

Rhuan

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »
Look, if they are proper muslims, they support the suicide bombers, it's as simple as that, it's what the quran says, look at some of those quotes I posted.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 06:01:48 PM »
Don't be so harsh jsullivan, how do you know that he is not simply misguided?

It's apparent jsullivan is so blinded with hate and vengeance, he obviously can't tell a Jew Hater from a righteous convert who embraces his Judaism.  He takes comfort in believing that his Pig avatars are not harmful, and therefore he is above criticism.

It's the standard MO of racists to reflect any charges of racism by accusing their accuser, rather than making a persuasive argument.  It's like arguing with Pee-Wee Herman, " I know you are , but what am I". lol lol. 

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
Just the same way that someone who styles themselves as some sort of pious soul can twist around the words from Bereshit that the black race is the cursed spawn of Ham I suppose? 

If it is shown that a person doesn't even respect their own book enough, to twists it's words around in order use it to validate their hate, why would I believe that same person would have as much respect for someone elses book?  But I am willing to be fair.  Please show me your quotes and I will respond to them.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 06:14:52 PM »
Someone who blames the Jews for Muslim terrorist mass murder is not merely "misguided."  That is justification of the mass murder and it is the ultimate example of anti-Semitism.  

And this same poster tells us about how the Jews are racist.  The Jews are racist?!  No people on the face of the earth has ever done more to fight for blacks, Arabs, Muslims and other "minorities" only to be hated and massacred by these very same groups.

I challenge this poster to condemn the Nazi anti-Semitism of Jackson, Farakhan and Sharpton.

I challenge him to condemn the 94% of black voters who voted for Jackson when he ran for President in 1984 and in 1988.

I challenge him to condemn the 93% of black voters who voted for Sharpton when he ran for Mayor of New York in 1997.

I challenge him to condemn the one million black Nazis who went to Farakhan's 1995 Million Man March.

I challenge him to condemn the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, and Jesse Jackson for proclaiming that they have a "sacred covenant" with Farakhan, and for enthusiastically participating in all of his public rallies.

It is one thing to be ignorant and misguided.  But when you know the facts, and then choose to defend the evildoers, you become a partner to their crimes.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:17:13 PM by jsullivan »

Offline GerryCurled Jerome

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »
Why is there the assumption that a Black poster is tied at the hip with the likes of Jackson and Sharpton whenever there's a disagreement?

I believe that guy was forming his own opinions, he wasn't being a mouthpiece for the entire Black race, or the likes of the NAACP!

Nothin but "peace and love" my brothas. ;)

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 06:29:50 PM »
Man, you are a hothead.  Show me where I blamed anyone for anything!

Account for your own racism jsullivan before you challenge me or anyone else.  I don't have to dance to your tune.

You've only proved my point in that the same people who find comedy in belittling other people because of their race are
the first one to make accusations of antisemitism.  Black Nazi?  Muslim Nazi?  So everyone you don't agree with is a Nazi?

BTW, I read those quotes from the qua'ran.  That is quite a reach to say that they were intended to speak to the idea jihad or killing Jews and Christians.

I'n surprised you haven't commented on my signature yet? 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:34:38 PM by Yochanan Zev »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 06:36:40 PM »
That the Hebrew name I chose right before the Mohel stabbed me with his needle.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 06:47:44 PM »
This black poster came here accusing the Jews of racism.  So he has to explain how he can make such an accusation when his own people are the worst racists and anti-Semities in America.

I hope all of our posters will see the significance of this.  After all that the Jews did for the blacks, look at the response.  The Jews are still accused of racism.  And the hypocritical blacks making the accusations have leaders who praise Hitler as "a very great man" (Farakhan's infamous radio speech in which he said that he liked being compared to Hitler because "Hitler was a great man, Hitler was a very great man.")

I am not against all blacks.  If there are blacks who are not hateful, evil, jealous scum, then I have nothing against them.  But the good blacks are exceptions - like Alan Keyes.  Most blacks ARE racists and anti-Semites.  

I just can't get over how much the blacks hate the Jews after all the Jews did for them.  And yet white people still refuse to learn the lesson that you can't satisfy these evil creatures.  They always bite the hand that feeds them.  So why feed them?

Rhuan

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2006, 06:51:41 PM »
I personally think that "Yochanan Zev" could well become a valuable member of this forum.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2006, 07:01:37 PM »
By saying that "antagonizing" the Muslim Nazis is what leads to Muslim terrorism, that is blaming the Jewish victims for their own murder.

And now the black poster says the quotes from the Nazi Koran are not calling for jihad!

The black poster refuses to condemn black leaders who have praised Hitler.  He objects to my calling them black Nazis.  Oh yes, when Farakhan praises Hitler, and says that the Jews deserve another holocaust, and that all whites are devils who will be exterminated by Allah - that's not Nazism.  And when all the black leaders defend Farakhan and go to his rallies, that is not Nazism.

According to the black poster, I am the racist for exposing this hatred.

I am an anti-racist.  I am exposing black Nazi hatred as all enlightened human beings have a moral obligation to do.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2006, 07:06:53 PM »
Of course you are jsullivan.  You've been attacking me non-stop.  Am I and everyone else here are supposed to believe it's only because you didn't like what I said?

I might be of the opinion that you would do same denouncing of white leaders that I don't like!  Perhaps we could take turns until we tire of playing your game?

Offline GerryCurled Jerome

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 07:08:20 PM »
I don't think Farrakhan speaks for all black people.

Rhuan

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 07:11:35 PM »
Of course you are jsullivan.  You've been attacking me non-stop.  Am I and everyone else here are supposed to believe it's only because you didn't like what I said?

I might be of the opinion that you would do same denouncing of white leaders that I don't like!  Perhaps we could take turns until we tire of playing your game?
There is a problem here, and it is not by any means just jsullivan, at the same time, it is not just you.

Both of you have been aggravating the other, to the point that the two of you have now began snapping nonsense at each, jsullivan isn't a racist, and your not a jew hater.

In my honest opinion, you have some misconceptions, and could do with studying some things a lot more, in particular Islam, and you need to learn to not be so quick to call someone racist.

jsullivan needs to learn to control his temper, and to realize that just not understanding certain things, doesn't make someone evil.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 07:14:12 PM »
I believe it was very despicable when Kwame Ture/Stokely Carmichael referring to Hitler as "one of the greatest/most brilliant men that ever lived".

Okay Jsullivan, your turn.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 07:17:31 PM »
Farakhan speaks for the million blacks who went to his Million Man March.  He speaks for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, and the Congressional Black Caucus who have what they call a "sacred covenant" with him.  And Jackson, Sharpton and the Congressional Black Caucus get more than 90% of black votes.

Do either one of the black posters on this thread condemn all of these black Nazis?  No.

Blacks who won't condemn these evil black leaders are like a German who refuses to condemn Hitler.

Rhuan

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2006, 07:20:38 PM »
...I give up.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2006, 07:21:27 PM »
Your turn jsullilvan.  ::)

Farakhan speaks for the million blacks who went to his Million Man March.  He speaks for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, and the Congressional Black Caucus who have what they call a "sacred covenant" with him.  And Jackson, Sharpton and the Congressional Black Caucus get more than 90% of black votes.

Do either one of the black posters on this thread condemn all of these black Nazis?  No.

Blacks who won't condemn these evil black leaders are like a German who refuses to condemn Hitler.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2006, 07:31:30 PM »
I have to go now but I've made my point.

Your refusal to condemn all of the black Nazi leaders speaks for itself.  Why would it be so hard for you to condemn such blatant hatred?  Your statement against Stokely Carmichael doesn't cut it.  Either you are against ALL of the vicious Nazi haters or not.  If not, then you are their defender and apologist.

Without hesitation, I condemn the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi party, David Duke and any other racists who hate ALL blacks.  Blacks were created by G-d just as whites were and they have free will to be good or to be evil.  Most blacks have chosen evil.  But the few who have chosen good are our brothers.

Because I have to go, you will get the final word tonight.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 07:36:04 PM by jsullivan »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2006, 08:46:06 PM »
Wow I was gone for the day came back and another clown shows up "Sammy Davis" pretender
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 12:59:08 AM »
1. "The Amazing Racist" is comedy and recognized as such. That is a pathetic strawman.
2. Sammy Davis Jr., is NOT Jewish.
3. You're on the offensive here.
4. Islam is like Nazism. It needs to be wiped off the face of the planet.
5. You don't tolerate such hateful madness.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 09:54:25 AM »
That the Hebrew name I chose right before the Mohel stabbed me with his needle.

Who was the mohel? Was he Orthodox? I doubt you are a real convert.

yes the mohel is Orthodox.  If you have been previously circumcised, then you have a cerimonial bris which requires a drop by using a needle.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2006, 04:21:39 PM »
"Re:  "...AFTER HIS CONVERSION, SAMMY DAVIS HELD A FUNDRAISER FOR THE JEW-HATING BLACK PANTHER PARTY IN 1972, AND ALSO RAISED MONEY FOR THE BLACK JEW-HATING COMMUNIST ANGELA DAVIS..."

JSullivan,

With all due respect, only a real, genuine, self-hating kike Jew from NY or LA would do something like throw a fundraiser in Hollywood for a self-proclaimed Marxist radical Jew-Hater like Angela Davis!

This would indicate to me that Sammy Davis Jr.'s conversion WAS real!