Author Topic: Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars  (Read 17355 times)

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
Re: Pig Pictures - Ideal For Avatars
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2006, 03:36:17 AM »
"Re:  "...AFTER HIS CONVERSION, SAMMY DAVIS HELD A FUNDRAISER FOR THE JEW-HATING BLACK PANTHER PARTY IN 1972, AND ALSO RAISED MONEY FOR THE BLACK JEW-HATING COMMUNIST ANGELA DAVIS..."

JSullivan,

With all due respect, only a real, genuine, self-hating kike Jew from NY or LA would do something like throw a fundraiser in Hollywood for a self-proclaimed Marxist radical Jew-Hater like Angela Davis!

This would indicate to me that Sammy Davis Jr.'s conversion WAS real!

Sad but true.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 07:18:56 AM »
"Re:  "...AFTER HIS CONVERSION, SAMMY DAVIS HELD A FUNDRAISER FOR THE JEW-HATING BLACK PANTHER PARTY IN 1972, AND ALSO RAISED MONEY FOR THE BLACK JEW-HATING COMMUNIST ANGELA DAVIS..."

JSullivan,

With all due respect, only a real, genuine, self-hating kike Jew from NY or LA would do something like throw a fundraiser in Hollywood for a self-proclaimed Marxist radical Jew-Hater like Angela Davis!

This would indicate to me that Sammy Davis Jr.'s conversion WAS real!

Sad but true.
I always thought of Sammy Davis Jr. as an excellent performer however  the fact that he had converted was just a ploy to gain acceptance with Jewish audiences that frequented his shows. I had forgot about the black panther and Angela Davis thing. After reading your post I could actually remember seeing it reported  on the news.
 I think after the fact he tried to distance himself from that however it doesn't change the fact that he thought enough of them to raise funds for them. I guess old Sammy tried to burn the candle at both ends supporting black causes and yet appeasing his white audiences.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2006, 07:52:07 PM »
I thought this wasn't a racist site? Whereby the administrator himself is contributing to these profound and unwarranted issues. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and embarrassed to call yourself a Jew. Some of my best friends are Jewish and we are able to live in harmony with respect for one another's religions. If you have forgotton or your minds have been clouded we consider Moses (peace be upon him) as a prophet! By the way I am Muslim and here to discuss not argue........This is what this forum is about correct?!

Some questions for you all to think about.....Why the need to be so hateful? How can you judge a religion in such a hateful way, when for thousands of years the Jews have been persecuted in the most horrific ways and may I add not entirely by Muslims!!!!!
[/quote

I find it interesting that a Muslim would ask "why the need to be so hateful?" When that is all you cast out before you to the world, it's what's going to come back to you. With the exception of Irshad Manji (author of The Trouble With Islam), I have yet to hear any Muslim honestly discuss the insanity that is rampant in Islam. Those of us who are not Muslim keep hearing about all the moderate muslims out there whose faith has been "hijacked" - if that is indeed so, why aren't you fighting back against the nuts? Why do you cling to a philosophy that keeps women in the dark ages? Why do you support Islamic theocracies where there is no freedom of speech, or anything else for that matter? How can you all carry on about the lack of "tolerance" on behalf of Christians and Jews, when in Islamic countries it is punishable by law to show the symbols of these faiths, and no churches or synagogues are allowed? Why is the Koran read only in Arabic? Do you honestly think that God ascribes to a particular language? And while we're at it - do you really think that God cares about what women wear? I am a Christian, and I think these crazy regulations can only be the invention of the mind of man. I do not believe that God is so small as to elevate or damn a soul based on what they wear on their heads! And when it comes to women wearing the veil, chador, or hijab, that can only come from the mind of an Arab man, since those items of clothing are clearly Arabic in origin and serve only one purpose - to keep the wearer protected from sand and dirt. As for the dietary prosciptions against pork - I believe in what Jesus said: "a man is not polluted by what goes into his mouth, but by what comes out of it."

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2006, 08:10:22 PM »
I don't think this thread is a good idea since it does more harm than good.  It only infuriates the Muslims which is not good,.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »
I don't think this thread is a good idea since it does more harm than good.  It only infuriates the Muslims which is not good,.

Since when Muslims are not infuriated?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2006, 11:17:40 PM »

Since when Muslims are not infuriated?

You are correct.  However the not religous muslims living in the US may get infuriated; normally the non religous muslims hate everyone secretly but it doesn't go past hate but if you infuriate them they may get violent.  I have a few muslim acquantances and if they see this they will no longer be an acquantance (not that I really care but I am trying to make them hate jews less by being friendly to them).

The thing many of you don't understand is that a lot of muslims living in western society are not as extreme as those living in muslim countries (meaning they are not true muslims since they don't follow the koran's advice to kill the nonbelievers).  Although, don't get me wrong, they still hate jews and christians but they won't act on it and pretend to be friendly on the outside.   It is these people you have to be careful about since they can be swayed in either direction at the drop of a hat.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 01:45:22 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2006, 12:40:10 AM »
jdl4ever:

muslims hate Jews and Christians for WHO we are and not for what we DO.

Please look at this muslim forum about JTF.

http://forum.mpacuk.org/showthread.php?t=14117

muslims are use the weekness of liberals in Jews and Christians to invade the West.  They like groups like Anti-Defamation League and Preysbetarian Church USA.

In this forum we need to show strenght that we reject the message of islam.  The great ex-muslim Ali Sina who runs http://www.faithfreedom.org says muslims need to be ridiculed and he believes in the power of ridicule!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »
And you have the choice to decide whether or not to take the higher road.  So much for being a light among nations.

If your only purpose as an antagonizer is to antagonize, then why would you expect then to react differently.  The fact is that many right wing Jews find racism to be funny, just as long as it isn't against them.

Have you seen the Jewish comic, "The Amazing Racist"?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Amazing+Racist&search=Search

I bet you guys find that stuff funny.  If it were a non-jew making similar tasteless jokes about Jews, Abe Foxman and the ADL would be on the front page of the New York Times whining accusations of antisemetism.  What makes you think you can hold other people accountable for the misdeeds of their race when Jews will not hold their own accountable for misdeeds against others?
Oh!!  abe foxman is upset over dennis prager    http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df121406.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03