Author Topic: Caroline Glick: US is Training PLO army to Fight Israel?  (Read 332 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Caroline Glick: US is Training PLO army to Fight Israel?
« on: April 02, 2014, 10:41:25 AM »
Does anyone know about this?  Caroline makes the assertion about 2/3 through her speech.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/frontpagemag-com/caroline-glick-at-the-wednesday-morning-club/

-------------------------

The thing that we have to understand about the Palestinian security force is it’s really a military organization that’s been armed and trained by the U.S. military over the past several years.  And it’s a very formidable force from the perspective of an Israeli military threat assessment, because we’ve never had a Palestinian force that’s been so well trained with Western doctrine and Western arms.  And Lieutenant General Keith Dayton, who was training this army in the beginning, gave a speech at the Washington Institute a few years ago, and he was asked in the Q&A by Paul Wolfowitz whether these Palestinian forces perceived themselves as enemies of Israel, and he said yes.  He said that if they don’t get a state within a couple of years that they will turn their guns on Israel.  So, basically, if we assume that he’s correct, and I see no reason to assume otherwise, he sent me an email the other day about the regeneration of terrorist infrastructure in Jenin.  Well it’s happening because at the U.S.’s insistence we allowed the Palestinian Amy trained by the United States to deploy in Jenin.  So they’re cultivating this again.  So we know that we’re eventually going to have to fight them.  The question is who’s going to initiate that.  I prefer for Israel to maintain the initiative and to do it at a time and in a place of our choosing as opposed to theirs.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:06:41 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Caroline Glick: US is Training PLO army to Fight Israel?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:04:45 AM »
I don't doubt it for 1 minute, under this government anything is possible!