Author Topic: The North American Union and Immigration Issues  (Read 1675 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
The North American Union and Immigration Issues
« on: August 04, 2007, 10:06:59 AM »
It really makes one wonder if the Bush Administration's desire for amnesty for illegal immigrants etc. has something to do with his plan to help create a "North American Union" by 2010. We all know Bush Jr. just like his father, is a global elitist.

Thoughts anyone?
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Re: The North American Union and Immigration Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
He refuses to close the border and fights those who do at every turn.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 10:52:13 AM »
The two issues are most certainly connected.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 01:51:35 AM »
You are correct. 

The American people (not traitors like CFR and secular-progressive DailyKOS and other crazies) reject their evil plans. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 01:59:20 AM »
It really makes one wonder if the Bush Administration's desire for amnesty for illegal immigrants etc. has something to do with his plan to help create a "North American Union" by 2010. We all know Bush Jr. just like his father, is a global elitist.

Thoughts anyone?

While I can't really blame you for making this assumption, I don't think Bush wants to create a North American Union by 2010.  Our government just wants to import the amount of illegals necessary to "fill our labor shortage" and pretend to close the border while allowing thousands more in every year, but I don't think Bush supports completely getting rid of the border which is what I presume you mean by a North American Union.  Although I don't believe that Bush and similarly minded people want a North American Union right now, that idea will continue to grow and will start to become acceptable to most Americans if people don't start waking up fast.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 02:26:43 AM »

Thoughts anyone?

While I can't really blame you for making this assumption, I don't think Bush wants to create a North American Union by 2010.  Our government just wants to import the amount of illegals necessary to "fill our labor shortage" and pretend to close the border while allowing thousands more in every year, but I don't think Bush supports completely getting rid of the border which is what I presume you mean by a North American Union.  Although I don't believe that Bush and similarly minded people want a North American Union right now, that idea will continue to grow and will start to become acceptable to most Americans if people don't start waking up fast.

Anchor babies need to be declared non-citizens and deported with their parents. 

It would be very dangerous if the anchor babies are allowed to vote one day.