Author Topic: A special prayer FOR Jonathan Pollard : May he be strengthened  (Read 1221 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

I cannot imagine the amount of stress which our brother Jonathan Pollard is going through at this moment. He has spent half his life locked up like a criminal, and he knows the injustice which has taken place. His health has suffered, and I imagine his mental health must be damaged. I also suspect that they have been torturing him in prison, and judging from the pictures I see he is in a sorry mental state (he always looks down).

I stand against releasing him in return for freeing Jew hating arab murderers. There is no way that it is a fair trade, Jonathan is a righteous man who did not harm anyone, only helped his people. The arabs think they helped their people, but they killed Jews in the process, and Jewish blood CANNOT be made cheap by such trades.

In addition the news is reporting that the arab enemies want another 400 terrorists to be freed. If this 'peace process' continues we will all be dead.

I have found the following prayers which have been composed by several Gedolim of our generation.

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/prayers.htm

Special prayer for Jonathan Pollard at the Kotel

English Translation

May it be Your will HaShem, our G-d and G-d of our forefathers, that with the might of the twenty-two letters of Your Holy Torah, which we received at Mount Sinai, that You open the Heavenly Gates for Yehonatan Ben Malka: the Gates of Healing and Cures; the Gates of Health; the Gates of Joy; the Gates of Redemption; the Gates of Freedom; the Gates of Splendor and Glory; the Gates of Merit; the Gates of Compassion; the Gates of Gladness; the Gates of Goodness; the Gates of Salvation; the Gates of Atonement; the Gates of Good Heartedness; the Gates of Forgiveness; the Gates of Pleasantness; the Gates of Reliance; The Gates of Assistance; the Gates of Liberty; the Gates of Righteousness; the Gates of Holiness; the Gates of Mercy; the Gates of Happiness; and the Gates of Return. May all of the righteous deeds he has done for the Nation of Israel be remembered before You and may they rise before Your Throne of Mercy to plead for good for him; and may he be granted the merit, along with his wife, Esther Yocheved bat Rayzl Bracha, to build a Faithful Home in Israel; and may they be blessed with whole and healthy sons and daughters, and Your Name will be Sanctified publicly! May the verse "Take me out of confinement to praise Your Name" (Psalms 142) be fulfilled for him! Do so for the sake of Your Right Hand; do so for the sake of Your Righteousness; do so for the sake of Your Holiness; do so for the sake of Your Divine Presence; do so for Your own Name's Sake; do so for the sake of Your Torah. May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your Presence, Eternal! my Rock and my Redeemer!

Transliteration

Yi-hee ra-tzon mee-li-fan-eh-`cha HaShem Elo-kay-nu v'Elo-kay Avo-tay-nu, sheh B`ch-oa-a`ch shtaii-eem vih ess-reem ohtee-yoht toraht-`cha ha'kdosha sheh kee-bal-nu B' Har Sinai, teev-ta`ch L'Yehonatan ben Malka Shar-ray Aroo-`cha oo 'mar-pay; Shar-ray Bree-oot; Shar-ray G-eela; Shar-ray Geula; Shar-ray Dror; Shar-ray Hod V'hadar; Shar-ray Ze`choot; Shar-ray `Chem-la; Shar-ray `Ched-va; Shar-ray Tova; Shar-ray Ye-shoo-a; Shar-ray Ka-par-ah; Shar-ray Lev tov; Shar-ray Mih-`chee-la; Shar-ray Nih-ee-mot; Shar-ray S'mee`cha; Shar-ray Ezra; Shar-ray F'doot; Shar-ray TZdaka; Shar-ray K'doo-sha; Shar-ray Ra`cha-meem; Shar-ray Sim`cha; Shar-ray T'shoo-va. V'yee- za`ch-roo lih-fan-e`cha kol tzid-ko-tav asher assah l'mahn Ahm Yisrael, v'ya-loo leef-nay kee-say ra`cha-me`cha l'ham-leetz tov ba'a-doh ool'zack-oht-toh ya`chad eem eesh-toh, Esther Yocheved bat Rayzl Bracha, leev-noht bayt neh'emahn b'Yisrael; v'yeez-koo lih ban-neem oo-lih-vanoht bree-eem oo shlay-meem, v'yeet-kadesh sheem`cha b'ra-beem. V'yeet-kaii-yehm boh ha-pass-ook ho-tzee-ah mee maz-gair naf-shee l'ho-doht l'sheem-`cha. Assay l'mahn yih-meen-e`cha, assay l'mahn tzeed-kat-te`cha, assay l'mahn k'doo-shat-e`cha, assay l'mahn sh-`chee-nat-`cha; assay l'mahn shmay-`cha; assay l'mahn toraht-e-`cha. Y'hee-yoo l'rah-tzon eem-ray fee, v'heg-yon lee-bee l'fan-`echa, HaShem tzoor-ee v'go'al-lee.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:57:27 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: A special prayer FOR Jonathan Pollard : May he be strenthened
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 01:36:46 AM »
IDF Prayer for Yonatan Pollard

English Translation

A Prayer
For The Release of Jonathan Pollard
Issued By The Chief Rabbi of the Israel Defense Forces
Master of all the Worlds, Lord of Lords
Whose ears are receptive to a prisoner's cry, hear my prayer,
listen to my supplications (Psalm 143:1)
that Your eyes be open unto the supplication of Your servant. (Kings 1:8:53)
As a father is merciful to his children, so too have mercy upon Your son, Jonathan.
Remember Your mercies HaShem and Your kindnesses (Psalm 25:6)
Please let Your mercy not desist from him;
take him out from a place where they sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
shackled in affliction and iron. ( Psalm 107:10)

Let his cry and his plea come before You
to transform a valley of gloom into a doorway of hope ( Hosea 2:15)
because You are the Lord, G-d of his hope, and Your hope shall not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18)

Please HaShem, be a harbinger of good tidings, make news of redemption be heard, (Isaiah 52:7)
for Your salvation is close at hand and Your hope to be revealed
so all the nations will know Your salvation.

Master of the World, a new light upon Jonathan will shine in Zion,
and may we all, speedily, be worthy of the light.

Amain and Amain!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 01:41:29 AM »
http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2004/092804a.htm

Prayer for Jonathan Pollard
May He who blessed our forefathers
Avraham, Yitzhak, and Yaacov,
Moshe and Aharon, David and Shlomo
Bless
YEHONATAN BEN MALKA POLLARD
who did so much on behalf of the Nation which dwells in Zion.

May the Holy One Blessed-Be-He protect him and save him
from all anguish and distress and from all affliction and illness.
And speedily release him in complete freedom and grant him the merit to go up to Zion joyfully,
And bestow blessing and success upon all the work of his hands.
May he merit long life and may his years be blessed with abundant strength and peace.
For the sake of all of the congregation praying for him
and in this merit may the Holy One Blessed-Be-He bestow mercy upon him,
strengthen him, and end his distress.

Our Father in Heaven may it be Your will
that our prayers and requests come before Your merciful throne
And in the merit of the forefathers redeem the sons,
and realize for him the verse
"Take my soul out of confinement to praise Your name"
Speedily in our day, amain.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 01:52:55 AM »
A song for Yonatan...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 01:56:27 AM »
http://www.israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/04/today-i-am-ashamed-and-embarrassed-to.html

Today I am ashamed and embarrassed to be an American citizen

The time has come - indeed it probably came about 15 years ago - to refer to Jonathan Pollard as a hostage. All of you who are still arguing that Jonathan Pollard is being held in a US Federal prison because of some deep, dark secrets he holds about the United States 30 years after the fact - and you know who you are, but I don't have the time to search the comments to find out - should now understand that was pretense, if not less. It's not a question of whether Jonathan Pollard will be released. It's a question of the price and of Israel's willingness to pay it before, God forbid Pollard dies.

The US has confirmed that the release of its hostage (and yes, hereafter I will refer to him that way), Jonathan Pollard, is on the table. But the price will be steep and I have my doubts about Israel's willingness to pay it.

US officials confirmed Tuesday that the release of long-time captive Jonathan Pollard is on the negotiating table with Israel.

The catch: Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) would be forced to resume peace talks, and Israel would have to make "significant concessions."

IDF Radio reports that American media has already been briefed on the possibility of Pollard's release - which is still a possibility and "far from being assured," according to a source close to the White House. One of the concessions may include a building freeze in Judea and Samaria while talks continue.

Anyone want to take a shot at what a building freeze has to do with whether it's 'safe' to release Jonathan Pollard without compromising the security of the United States? I didn't think so. But it gets worse....

On Monday, Deputy Foreign Minister Ze'ev Elkin (Likud) stated that while Israel has an obligation to secure Pollard's release, he is against the idea of releasing a large batch for the sake of a single prisoner.

"If there is a chance to fulfill the State of Israel's moral obligation to Jonathan Pollard, I'd be willing to give them many terrorists, if it would make them happy," he continued. "I do not understand why Americans are happy over murderers being released, but that's their problem."

Elkin also clarified that his position on Israel's obligation to Pollard, in his opinion, is not the same as its obligation to protect IDF soldiers. As such, he said, he would only agree to such a deal if it were "a one-to-one ratio or close to it," and is opposed to "insane deals like we made with [Gilad Shalit]."

MK Danny Danon reiterated reservations about the exchange Tuesday morning.

"It turns out we are now caught in a conflict between the cynicism of Kerry and the morality and logic of Pollard and Israeli society," Danon wrote, in a Facebook post. He reminded readers that Pollard himself has asked not to be exchanged for terrorists, citing risks to Israel's security.

I've never felt this way before, but today I am ashamed and embarrassed to be an American citizen. The country of my birth, the land of the free and the home of the brave is holding a Jew hostage to gain the release of terrorist murderers and to deny Jews the right to live in their homeland.

Does it get any worse?

PS I'm expecting some mea culpas in the comments.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: A special prayer FOR Jonathan Pollard : May he be strengthened
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 02:02:23 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 02:06:06 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 02:15:41 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 02:20:36 AM »
I made the video for this one... Shai 360's tribute to Yonatan Pollard...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 07:49:57 AM »
The thing is Jonathan Pollard is set to eligible to be freed next yr.I bet that mamzer monkey Kerry and that shavtza muslim half breed obama probably threatened not to release him next yr
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 09:55:15 AM »
בס''ד

Amen.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 12:42:02 AM »
AMEN!!!!

The forward just published an article that says not to free Polland. I would post here so you can comment there, but it's not worth giving those kapos a hit. They don't put the name of the author, so no need to link so we can give a proper "blessing" to the traitor.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge