Author Topic: $1,175 checks to Israelis at Tel Aviv's Nahalat Binyamin pedes mall Fri10am-12pm  (Read 492 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I know there will be a catch but if I lived in Israel it would be worth the trip.
Use this money to help the JTF facebook campain.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/179240#.Uz2slVcVCYQ
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Do you actually believe them? I think they want to lure people to crowed up and hear their evil message. They won't hand out any money but they will explain that people can "save" that amount of money by supporting the suicide process.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Do you actually believe them? I think they want to lure people to crowed up and hear their evil message. They won't hand out any money but they will explain that people can "save" that amount of money by supporting the suicide process.
Of course I don't believe them BUT there could be a small chance this could pay off.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane