Author Topic: muslims remove filthy infidel symbols from church; islam scores another point  (Read 3714 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I've been hearing this from other Jews who live in the States. I want to make a parallel with the children's unfiltered view of the religion, and medieval Europe, but I suppose I've already made ppl here mad enough at me.
I haven't live in the US for 9 years.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well apparently you were never called a Christ-Killer & had rocks thrown at you by little Christian kids.
I did back in the late 60's early 70's living out on Long Island.
That is why after my Bar Mitzvah I joined the JDL.
But who here is disrespectful towards your religion?  (I know that it won't matter anyway.  Being disrespectful towards Christians has become a given here. What a detriment to this movement.  I thought the point is to save Israel and America. I know one thing from when I was very young.  Rabbi Meir Kahane knew his audience.  This is what made him strong and influential.)  Whatever, people like Muman and yourself win.  Complain to each other about ALL the evil Christians...while our countries burn around us.

I, also, would hope that those children had their teeth kicked down their throat.
I know being attacked for religious beliefs, those which don't call for killing nonbelievers, is disgusting.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
But who here is disrespectful towards your religion?  (I know that it won't matter anyway.  Being disrespectful towards Christians has become a given here. What a detriment to this movement.  I thought the point is to save Israel and America. I know one thing from when I was very young.  Rabbi Meir Kahane knew his audience.  This is what made him strong and influential.)  Whatever, people like Muman and yourself win.  Complain to each other about ALL the evil Christians...while our countries burn around us.

I, also, would hope that those children had their teeth kicked down their throat.
I know being attacked for religious beliefs, those which don't call for killing nonbelievers, is disgusting.
Sure things have changed since the 60's & 70's & no disrespect was meant towards decent Christians.
But let's face it was a major tennet of Christianity that we Jews are Christ-killers & we deserve all that has happened to us because he was killed.
Some still believe & others don't.
I am sure the  Anti-Israel churches like the Presbetyrians & the United Church of Canada believe that still.
I am sure Obama's minister  Jeremiah Wright still believes that.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Well apparently you were never called a Christ-Killer & had rocks thrown at you by little Christian kids.
I did back in the late 60's early 70's living out on Long Island.
That is why after my Bar Mitzvah I joined the JDL.

She probably did not. and i never threw rocks at jews. just boulders.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sure things have changed since the 60's & 70's & no disrespect was meant towards decent Christians.
But let's face it was a major tennet of Christianity that we Jews are Christ-killers & we deserve all that has happened to us because he was killed.
Some still believe & others don't.
I am sure the  Anti-Israel churches like the Presbetyrians & the United Church of Canada believe that still.
I am sure Obama's minister  Jeremiah Wright still believes that.
Honestly I strongly doubt that any of these people were actually devout, practicing Christians. What is more likely is that these kids are the product of generations of familial Jew-hatred that had been given all the basic talking points of that philosophy--stuff they didn't personally understand at that age.

Trinity Church is not a real church and the PCUSA isn't either (they ordain sodomites, for instance). Some other Presbyterians (like PCA) are not that way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Honestly I strongly doubt that any of these people were actually devout, practicing Christians. What is more likely is that these kids are the product of generations of familial Jew-hatred that had been given all the basic talking points of that philosophy--stuff they didn't personally understand at that age.

Spot on.
You know.....................Mr Hilter was a Christian and so were his followers.
Does that mean Christians should pay the gas bill?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Trinity Church is not a real church and the PCUSA isn't either (they ordain sodomites, for instance). Some other Presbyterians (like PCA) are not that way.
Back in the 60's  & 70's especially in the Suburbs most people were church going & blue laws were strictly enforced you still can not buy beer in New York before noon & liquor stores they are still forced to close on Sundays.
Never heard of Trinity.
There is this Christian pastor in Florida Terry Jones that I highly respect,he's the one that burned the Koran live on international & national TV.
He should be given an award & praised.
He is an example of a good person & what a Christian should be.
But in the 60's & 70's & way before that people actually believed that we killed Jesus.
People who subscribe to replacement theology are generally Anti-Semites & those who subscribe to the dual covenant approach are not.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:07:49 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
CK- don't feel bad. Think of it this way- it was them who made (or influenced) you into becoming a Kahanist.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
CK- don't feel bad. Think of it this way- it was them who made (or influenced) you into becoming a Kahanist.
Actually it was the book Never Again that got me on board I guess both things had an influence.
My father approved of my being in JDL my mother wasn't happy about it.
Dad,A"H was a big sympathizer & always packed a rod.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

No one, you guys are fine.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

bc3,

You always seem to want to drag me into these sorts of discussions... I don't know why because I really said nothing here that was disrespectful or 'hateful' as you call it.

But the other side of the issue is that Jews have been hated on by Christians for many years. In our lifetime (as CK has related) we have been accused of deicide and outcast from many opportunities because of our faith. It was only 1965 (the year of my birth) that the RCC changed it's teachings regarding the collective guilt of the Jewish people. That was only 49 years ago and it takes people a long time (as we can see with people like Gibson who is celebrated by many Christians and Catholics) to change their views.

Nobody here is hating on Christians.

One question for those who say that those Christians who exhibit antisemitism are not 'REAL' Christians... Why does it seem that almost every conservative website where Christians are, there are always comments reviving the deicide charge, and that Jews are the synagogue of Satan.... And yet the 'Real' Christians have NEVER EVER stood up and rebuked these 'fake' Christians for claiming such things?

Has anyone ever seen a Christian on Youtube refute those who quote Christian scriptures to condemn Jews to eternal hell? Never have I seen it... So i must wonder who these 'real' Christians are.. They sure don't defend the Jews from slander.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Back in the 60's  & 70's especially in the Suburbs most people were church going & blue laws were strictly enforced you still can not buy beer in New York before noon & liquor stores they are still forced to close on Sundays.
Never heard of Trinity.
There is this Christian pastor in Florida Terry Jones that I highly respect,he's the one that burned the Koran live on international & national TV.
He should be given an award & praised.
He is an example of a good person & what a Christian should be.
But in the 60's & 70's & way before that people actually believed that we killed Jesus.
Being overall socially conservative doesn't mean you are a practicing Christian necessarily. I still think these people were all just jerks who found the excuse that they wanted to indulge their hatred.
People who subscribe to replacement theology are generally Anti-Semites & those who subscribe to the dual covenant approach are not.
Yes, and no. There is "soft" and "hard" RT. Pretty much all mainstream Christians would agree that Christians are a chosen people, but many of them also believe that the Covenant with Abraham is still in effect and that Christians have been "grafted into" the original Chosen. Of course there is also the RT that teaches that God has negated the entire covenant with Jewry and a lot of those are outright Nazis (albeit some are just ignorant people that have never studied, or cared to study, the issue for themselves).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
bc3,

You always seem to want to drag me into these sorts of discussions... I don't know why because I really said nothing here that was disrespectful or 'hateful' as you call it.

But the other side of the issue is that Jews have been hated on by Christians for many years. In our lifetime (as CK has related) we have been accused of deicide and outcast from many opportunities because of our faith. It was only 1965 (the year of my birth) that the RCC changed it's teachings regarding the collective guilt of the Jewish people. That was only 49 years ago and it takes people a long time (as we can see with people like Gibson who is celebrated by many Christians and Catholics) to change their views.

Nobody here is hating on Christians.

One question for those who say that those Christians who exhibit antisemitism are not 'REAL' Christians... Why does it seem that almost every conservative website where Christians are, there are always comments reviving the deicide charge, and that Jews are the synagogue of Satan.... And yet the 'Real' Christians have NEVER EVER stood up and rebuked these 'fake' Christians for claiming such things?

Has anyone ever seen a Christian on Youtube refute those who quote Christian scriptures to condemn Jews to eternal hell? Never have I seen it... So i must wonder who these 'real' Christians are.. They sure don't defend the Jews from slander.
Jesus said you'll know his followers by their fruits. That's about all I can say. I would hope that most people can see that someone who is advocating mass murder in God's name, whether they follow Goathammed or profess to follow Jesus or someone else, is not a man of Hashem.

It's no different than someone professing to be a devout Christian or Jew, yet sleeping with everything that moves. Their lifestyle does not match their spoken words, so any religion they are proclaiming is bogus.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Spot on.
You know.....................Mr Hilter was a Christian and so were his followers.
Does that mean Christians should pay the gas bill?

He followed a norse pagan religion. A lot of Catholics got along with him though, mostly at first.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He followed a norse pagan religion. A lot of Catholics got along with him though, mostly at first.
A lot of "Christians" follow Osama too.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Good picture in my list

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
She probably did not. and i never threw rocks at jews. just boulders.
No.  But I grew up on Long Island in the 60s & 70s.  Let me relate a story.  On a nice sunny weekend day, my mother sent me to a friends house with a bottle of wine.  A token or gift for some occasion that family was celebrating.  I was a little girl.  As I gave the gift to the girls grandmother, a grown man in the group made a crack about my ethnicity.  I heard him.  Children have ears.  That was just as hurtful as any stone.  This was an adult and I was bringing a gift from my parents. Mind you, this was a professional man ( and attorney) and he was Jewish.  I tell you that because it makes my point.  I went home and told my parents.  They didn't say anything derogatory about the man.  Other, than...don't mind him...he is an idiot.  Should I hold that man's actions against you?  Constantly make fun of your beliefs because of him.  Nope.  That would make me an idiot...just like him. ::)
Everyone has stories.  It is what you do with bad experiences.  Not what they do to you. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
No.  But I grew up on Long Island in the 60s & 70s.  Let me relate a story.  On a nice sunny weekend day, my mother sent me to a friends house with a bottle of wine.  A token or gift for some occasion that family was celebrating.  I was a little girl.  As I gave the gift to the girls grandmother, a grown man in the group made a crack about my ethnicity.  I heard him.  Children have ears.  That was just as hurtful as any stone.  This was an adult and I was bringing a gift from my parents. Mind you, this was a professional man ( and attorney) and he was Jewish.  I tell you that because it makes my point.  I went home and told my parents.  They didn't say anything derogatory about the man.  Other, than...don't mind him...he is an idiot.  Should I hold that man's actions against you?  Constantly make fun of your beliefs because of him.  Nope.  That would make me an idiot...just like him. ::)
Everyone has stories.  It is what you do with bad experiences.  Not what they do to you.
Have mercy... You still remember that? Him who left his Jewish wife with two daughters to marry a shiksa half his age  :::D The worse part of the picture is he got no better with age... I should know because he became my step father in law some 40 years later... May he rest in peace ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I love the way you guys talk, you have to make a video!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
He made a lasing impression on me.  I don't really care where he rests.  Just sayin.  :thumbsdown: ( I think the smiley is pointing in the right direction.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm guessing this SHJ that hated Italians just loved negroes.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I love the way you guys talk, you have to make a video!

If we all got on skype and talked about things and put it on a radio show, that could be pretty epic.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
The Lord God sees all, we know that Satan is trying to destroy God's people and everything he created!  The Day of the Lord is Coming!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Here's a Christian store with a star of David.
This is not an example of Christians just leaving the star of David on their property; this is an example of Christians PUTTING the star of David on their storefront.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.747425,-74.156419,3a,75y,74.08h,75.65t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sqgRQYYqdgPz-idbawKaQ6Q!2e0
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774