Author Topic: Fort Hood on Lock Down After Shooting on Post.  (Read 776 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Fort Hood on Lock Down After Shooting on Post.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 07:25:39 PM »
I won't be suprised that the shooter is another muslim.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 08:13:41 PM »
Nevermind! It was work place violence, they just said it was a beef between two soldiers. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 08:45:01 PM »
 Shooter is 34 year old, Ivan Lopez. ..

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »
Nevermind! It was work place violence, they just said it was a beef between two soldiers. ..
The Liberals will be screaming, "See what happens when you let people have guns!!"

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 08:59:04 PM »
The sad thing is,  I don't believe a damn thing we are told.

He still could of been influenced by muzz rats.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 09:03:03 PM »
It doesn't make sense. It was a fight between two solders, but he shoots 14 others...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 09:12:19 PM »
The Liberals will be screaming, "See what happens when you let people have guns!!"
I still don't think they're allowed to have guns...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 09:16:22 PM »
Shooter is 34 year old, Ivan Lopez. ..
The left will say he went crazy because the evil racist Tea Partiers won't let Congress pass amnesty.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 11:00:49 AM »
Spc. Ivan Lopez was also suffering from PTSD, mental and emotional problems, just like Nidal Hassan.  The regulations need to be changed about hiring people from other countries to work at Ft. Hood.   Now 4 dead and others wounded, this is just not good enough security at Ft. Hoot.  This is NOT work place violence either...reevaluate the threat of terrorism on this country!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 05:50:39 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/01/military-hunts-one-time-recruit-planning-ft-hood-style-jihad/
What is the connection between the two?  There has to be one.
I still don't think they're allowed to have guns...
No they are not.  How sick is that?  They are sitting ducks on a military base.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 10:34:19 PM »
What is the connection between the two?  There has to be one.
There isn't one, that was my first thought. Not to sound like a crazy, but this guy never saw combat or does he seem like someone with mental illness, unless he is just a big baby. He had a wife and kids. Knowing this lying administration, this guy could of been a victim of the shooting, and then become the fall guy.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/03/first-photos-of-alleged-fort-hood-gunman-surface/

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) named Ivan Lopez as the shooter who opened fire on the Texas base, the second mass shooting there in less than five years. The Army has not formally identified him.

Army Secretary John McHugh said Lopez was deployed to Iraq for four months in 2011 as a truck driver, but saw no combat. Lopez saw a psychiatrist las month and showed no “sign of any likely violence either to himself or others,” McHugh said.

McHugh said the soldier was prescribed Ambien to treat a sleeping problem.

Lopez had just arrived at Fort Hood in February. A neighbor, 71-year-old Suzie Miller, told the Associated Press that Lopez and his wife just moved into their apartment complex in Killeen, Texas, a few weeks ago. He lived with his wife and young daughter, ABC News reported.

Born in Puerto Rico, Lopez apparently maintained a Facebook account under the name “Ivan Slipknot,” according to ABC, like the heavy metal band, which his page featured photos of. Other Facebook photos showed Lopez posing with children and smiling.

Investigators searched Lopez’s home Thursday and questioned his wife, a Fort Hood spokesman told the AP.

Neighbor Xanderia Morris told ABC that Lopez’s wife appeared distraught outside as word of the shooting spread Wednesday.

“She told me that she hasn’t talked to [her husband] since 3 o’clock and was hysterical,” Morris told ABC. “She was shaking and crying.”

Morris said Lopez seemed like a regular devoted husband and father.

“He was always smiling and waving whenever I saw him, so I didn’t think anything strange or unusual,” she said.

On Thursday, the Killeen Daily Herald reported that a photo it published Wednesday night was not of the shooter.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2014, 10:32:33 AM »
Army Secretary John McHugh said Lopez was deployed to Iraq for four months in 2011 as a truck driver, but saw no combat. Lopez saw a psychiatrist las month and showed no “sign of any likely violence either to himself or others,” McHugh said.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 05:44:58 PM »
Just about every other person in the US is being diagnosed in having PTSD or Autism.