Author Topic: Revolution  (Read 1006 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Revolution
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:24:30 PM »
This was posted on Diggers Realm a few months ago.....one of the leaders of this organization is the wife of Slim Coleman, the quasi-pastor aiding and abetting Elvira-the church felon.....

Sin Fronteras Calls For Open Revolution In The United States - Elvira Arellano Ties
By Digger

The below was received as a statement from Sin Fronteras of Portland. (and yes I have categorized this as Terrorism and yes this seems to be a division of the group involved in illegal alien Elvira Arellano's case, the fugitive hiding out in a church in Chicago. The Chicago Sin Fronteras group is headed up by Emma Lozano, the wife of Rev. Slim Coleman who runs the church Arellano is hiding out in.) Sin Fronteras translates to "Without Borders".

---

Sin Fronteras Portland is building a network of autonomous working groups in the Portland area with the goal of bringing the anticapitalist and antiauthoritarian struggles of Latin America to the USA. We see groups like the Zapatistas, the Magonistas in Oaxaca, and many others as examples of revolution in action.

We recognize that until we overcome white supremacy, capitalism, the state, and other forms of domination, there will not be real justice for migrants, for the poor and oppressed here and elsewhere. We live in the heart of a global empire of misery and it is our responsibility to destroy the imperialism that starves and devastates the world, for the benefit of its rulers and at the expense of everyone else.

We support the demands for just immigration reform brought forth by the Coalition for Immigrant Rights but it is obvious that we need much more than 'reform'; we need radical social change.

We support a diversity of tactics in the struggle for revolutionary change. That said, we sincerely doubt that wearing red, white, and blue; lobbying the political parties; and pandering to the bourgeois press will bring us any closer to obtaining justice for migrants and their families, or any of the demands advanced by the Coalition. These strategies emphasize assimilation to the "American Way;" we don't believe that assimilation to this racist and classist system is the basis for immigrants' right to live and work here. Migration and freedom of movement are human rights.

Virtually the same May Day march was organized last year, with the same tactics and on a larger scale, all over the country, yet since then we've only seen the border increasingly more militarized, ICE raids and deportations increase drastically, more and more families broken and people living in fear!

We say that there are NO 'ilegal' men, women, or children; there are illegitimate states, unjust laws, and national orders based in imperialist violence.

As a collective Sin Fronteras Portland recognizes that May Day means more than the history of the Haymarket martyrs, or the current struggle for immigrant rights in this country as framed by mainstream political organizations; it means solidarity among all workers, globalized resistance to all forms of oppression. This May Day we're bringing the message that in order for migrant rights to exist and be respected, and in order to have social justice, forget about 'reform' - this white supremacist social system can't be reformed: we need revolutionary strategy, tactics, and outcomes NOW.

Down with the border!
Down with the racist state!
Freedom for all!
Organize the revolution!

Lone-Cyber-Ranger

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Wow!   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW ! A great deal of that talk about States being illegal and making a revolution for illegal immigants sounds like Terrorist Rethoric and possibly could be considered Treason against the USA, or Invasion Propoganda Against the USA and its Citizens! Are these types of Threats or Plans acceptable to the President and Congress of the USA? Is this type of Treatment and Plan acceptable to USA Citizens?

Maybe someone better contact the Homeland Security, or better yet, maybe someone should your local Trusted Minuteman (also Minutewoman implied) Contact, or maybe an Honest USA Government Law Enforcement Agency.

I am so busy working two jobs, paying taxes, trying to become self sufficient, and dealing with all sorts of regulation, that I do not have all of the time I would like to engage in Civil Duties and discussions with my fellow Citizens. Oh well, I am trying to get better to help keep the Country on a Constitutional Path. But, I am so distracted in trying to make a safe home and future, and with my struggle of competting economically against so many Illegal Aliens, H1-B Visas, Corrupt Business, and Loopsided Tax Laws which makes my life even more difficult.

Too bad regular Citizens can not get big donactions and political support from Lobbyists, Corporations, and Bleeding Heart Organizations. Nonetheless, I shall make do, seek opportunities, high quality of life, and try to work with those who are honest and non-oppressive.

Long Live the Brave Patriots, Minutemen, and Native Americans!

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First 

MCDC Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Soon it will begin.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Revolution
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 09:17:52 PM »
What is this dreck about not wanting to assimilate, implying that's a violation of their human rights?  As Americans, those enemy soldiers (that's what illegal aliens really are) that have invaded our soil, and have penetrated deep into our territory violate our human rights whenever they rape our resources, our infrastructure, our culture, our civilization, and especially our female citizens!  If those Commie mestizo supremacist bastards are so big on exporting "the anticapitalist and antiauthoritarian struggles of Latin America to the USA", basically saying that the USA should be more like Latin America, how about if the USA is to be more like Latin America in the sense that we have death squads of our own to deal with those Turd World colonists, as well as their supporters?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Revolution
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 09:22:07 PM »
She is not the only one that calls for the destruction of America. La Raza and whole host of other gangs want the same thing. It is interesting to note that LaRaza is given nice hefty checks from the Federal Government, which means that the government gives them your hard earned tax dollars, to continune their immigrant aid missions. This must be stopped. If the Federal Government will not protect us then we must do it ourselves. We should all take Rifle and pistol training and prepare for the coming civl war. After we cleanse America we should invade Mexico and establish a 100 mile no man's land between the two countries and have the army use what ever mexicrap that tries to cross the no man's land as target practice.