Author Topic: Innocent White Man Beaten Almost TO Death By Mob of Black Racists In Detroit  (Read 693 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Took this from my FB page, thought I would share ..

Everyone is so busy crying for the thug Trayvon Martin, because he was a poor innocent black guy murdered by an evil white man (who actually was Hispanic).. However, will anyone cry for Steven Utash? He was ruthlessly beaten into a coma and now in Critical condition by a group of racist, black cowards. These scumbags came after him as a mob and beaten him senseless and were going to kill him until a brave woman stood in their way and saved him. What did he do? A black child ran into his car. He stopped and got out of the car to attend to the child when the group of apes decided to ruthlessly in cold-blood start beating to death "Whitey". The child was ok, with just minor injury. But now, the man Steven Utash is holding on to his life.

I say I am sick of black racism on whites and think its time blacks learn that white people , who are on average, better trained with weapons, will not take any more racist attacks. Maybe, blacks have the media to protect them, but they don't have the muscle. However, the white people in this country are not so big on gangs, violence, revenge, but if the racist attacks committed by blacks against white people and the racist, anti-white langauge persists, it will breed racism and hatred from the other side. Hatred breeds hatred. Today's victim of racism may become the racist tomorrow and victimize the person who was previously the racist.

Back in the early 1900s , it was indeed evil white people attacking innocent black people. They were the victims of blind racism and brutal attacks. Today in 2014, it is whites who are the victims of black crime and black racism. The tides have turned.. Today there is more racist attacks of white people against blacks, than vice versa. More white people are murdered by blacks then vice versa.

There are many great black people in this country and I even support a black man , Allen West, to run as our next president. I also spent half a year in Africa and made many good black friends.. So, before people are so quick to scream 'Racist" at me, they better look a bit deeper into what I am talking about.. If they have half a brain they will also see what I am talking about.

My problem is mostly with African American racism against white people in this country. This bigotry and hatred must stop! And, I also advocate for the end of black on black violence, which is responsible for maybe as much as 30-40% of the homicides in this country today.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/04/white-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-after-hitting-boy-with-truck-was-it-a-hate-crime/
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.