Author Topic: Ted Cruz: What's Nu?  (Read 2117 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ted Cruz: What's Nu?
« on: February 10, 2014, 11:07:58 PM »
What's Nu with Ted Cruz? Check out his latest videos on YouTube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/SenTedCruz

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ted Cruz: What's Nu?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:22:32 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 11:49:04 PM »
Sounds good. He's saying what Americans want to hear.
I still don't trust him. I still don't believe him. I think he will stab us in the back like the rest of them infiltrators.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »
Sounds good. He's saying what Americans want to hear.
I still don't trust him. I still don't believe him. I think he will stab us in the back like the rest of them infiltrators.

I agree 100%

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 10:43:15 AM »
don't forget, he either knows absolutely nothing about commie mandela or he's yet another Washington DC hack.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 01:17:30 AM »
Hey You... I didn't realize you guys weren't 'with the program' yet.

Chaim and JTF have been endorsing Ted Cruz's presidential ambitions. After considering the alternatives I think Chaim is right. While I still have some issues with him (which I will not share at this time)... I do think that Mr Cruz represents the best of the pack of Republicans at this time.

So, if you don't mind, I will continue posting the latest 'Ted Cruz Nu?'...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 01:36:55 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 01:44:41 AM »
Iccchhh... That clip of Romney made me gag... That guy is a RINO of the worst breed... Putting forward the most liberal 'republicans' as his favorites.... Gagg...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 01:49:11 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 09:38:46 PM »
Shalom, Shavuah Tov...

Let me post some of the latest 'What's Nu?' with Ted Cruz:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 09:41:01 PM »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 08:52:00 AM »
Shalom, Shavuah Tov...

Let me post some of the latest 'What's Nu?' with Ted Cruz:

Have mercy  :::D Every time I see Cruz I wonder if he looks  like Lady Bird or Lynda Bird Johnson... On further thought it seems they have a clone program in place down in Texas.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:08:24 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 12:57:13 PM »
He forgot to take off his plastic halloween nose.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 10:41:17 PM »
Say what you will about him, he sure speaks a lot of sense. On the issues he seems to be a true conservative...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 02:12:19 AM »
The more I hear, the more there is to like...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 02:25:00 AM »
Sean even likes Ted...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 01:43:44 AM »
For the true 'Ted Cruz Junkie' here he is, the man of the hour, Ted Cruz speaking at America's National Security summit...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 02:22:20 AM »
I can not speak for anyone but myself but I think Ted Cruz sounds like my kind of candidate...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 01:53:50 AM »
Mr Ted Cruz spoke before the CPAC crowd last week...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 12:33:51 AM »
Ted Cruz investigates the NSA spying scandal...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 01:41:37 AM »
Piping hot Ted Cruz Nooz...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 01:55:27 AM »