Author Topic: Peres never served in IDF yet tells others how great it is  (Read 4433 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Peres never served in IDF yet tells others how great it is
« on: July 30, 2007, 09:39:54 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:      

Non-Veteran Peres: It Is an Honor To Serve in IDF

(IsraelNN.com) President Shimon Peres, who has no record of military service, told soldiers Sunday, "It is a great honor to serve in the Israel Defense Forces." President Peres made the remark during a surprise visit to a tank unit being inducted into the army.

Enlisting in the army "is certainly one of the most exciting moments in life, moments before a person puts on an army uniform for the first time."

The President also implied that he served in the IDF although his official biography and records show that he never served despite his claims that he was the "temporary head of Naval Services." He told the soldiers, "When I enlisted, they did not photograph my teeth and did not worry that my uniform fit me.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/130795
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Peres never served in IDF yet tells others how great it is
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »
Boy I'm shocked he never served in the military.  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 09:44:10 AM »
Boy I'm shocked he never served in the military.  ::)

Yes....especially given his deep commitment to Israel's security! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »
Neither did olmerts son's or daughters 4 children from one family one son's lives in N.Y. and worked for nickelodeim [or  however you spell it] the other son lives in France one daughter the well know Dana spends her time harrasing and endangering soldiers lives
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:25:03 AM »
And Dana also pratices Sodomy.

How do women practice sodomy without using things purchased through the mail?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 11:32:02 AM »

I saw a photo of her with her girlfriend i wish i could find it ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 11:40:07 AM »

I saw a photo of her with her girlfriend i wish i could find it ???

Google it and you might get some nasty pics!  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 02:14:21 AM »
Neither did olmerts son's or daughters 4 children from one family one son's lives in N.Y. and worked for nickelodeim [or  however you spell it] the other son lives in France one daughter the well know Dana spends her time harrasing and endangering soldiers lives

Is Dana the one who's a lesbian?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 02:15:57 AM »
Some people believe that the Hilltop Youth are exempted from serving in the IDF.  Is this a false claim by liberals to try and turn most Israelis against the Hilltop Youth? 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 06:38:37 AM »
Some people believe that the Hilltop Youth are exempted from serving in the IDF.  Is this a false claim by liberals to try and turn most Israelis against the Hilltop Youth? 
No the Hilltop youth love to join the IDF they were originally banned now the army has a shortfall of recruits from the tel aviv secular leftists that they are taking them

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 07:10:06 AM »
No the Hilltop youth love to join the IDF they were originally banned now the army has a shortfall of recruits from the tel aviv secular leftists that they are taking them

Good! The best thing for the IDF is to keep the leftists out.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 02:54:16 PM »
It's the charedim who refuse military service, I believe.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 03:03:42 PM »
It's the charedim who refuse military service, I believe.

Some of the cheradim are serving in charedim only units now and they make good soldiers. The leftists are dodging the draft. And that probably suits everybody just fine. Who wants an arab lover in their unit?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 09:04:53 PM »

Thunderbolt refutes below what you say about the Hilltop Youth.  Is he trying to discredit what you're saying?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »
Someone reiterate if mord is correct that the Hilltop Youth do indeed serve in the IDF and that the critic who I heard accuse them of not doing so, just wanted to bash them? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 12:26:12 AM »
Does anyone know?