Author Topic: Leftist Rosanne Barr says Israel must bomb Iran  (Read 452 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leftist Rosanne Barr says Israel must bomb Iran
« on: April 14, 2014, 07:58:17 AM »
http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/04/13/roseanne-barr-if-israel-doesnt-nuke-iran-then-nothing-makes-sense-anymore/

Roseanne Barr: ‘If Israel Doesn’t Nuke Iran, Then Nothing Makes Sense Anymore’
April 13, 2014 1:09 pm 30 comments   
Author:

Tags:
Israel attack Iran Israel Iran Attack israel iran conflict Israel Iran Relations putin sharon stone roseanne bar israel roseanne barr iran roseanne barr jewish roseanne barr twitter Russia Vladimir Putin

Actress Roseanne Barr. Photo: Twitter.

In a harshly worded Twitter post, Jewish comedian and actress Roseanne Barr on Saturday vehemently encouraged Israel to launch a nuclear strike on Iran.

“If israel doesn’t nuke iran, then nothing makes sense anymore,” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m so bored w Iran [Vladimir] Putin n all the nonLeaders of this s***soaked stupid world.”

The Salt Lake City native added a personal dig at Putin, saying about Russia’s president: “If its true that putin is putting the make on sharon stone, then I feel I can rest easier somehow. Sharon isn’t an anti semite-so that helps.”

The former Roseanne star frequently talks about Israel-related news and Judaism on her Twitter account, often lambasting those accused of anti-Israel or anti-Semitic activism. Also on Saturday, she voiced support for the release of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and said the “real benefit” in creating a Palestinian state would be “accountability of Hamas at [the] Hague.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Leftist Rosanne Barr says Israel must bomb Iran
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:14:41 AM »
Israel should nuke Iran.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.